Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In The Mood For Some Smut With Some Back Bone /Revival Attempt/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy-Faces-Me

Super-Earth
M/M

Alright, this isn't going to be pretty, 'cause I'm not in the mood to put effort. Anyways, I've been a bit dead, Role Play Wise, and I really wanna get back on my feet and peak my interests. Now here are the rules:
I don't want a pile of mush if you come here wanting a seme
I don't want ladies, something I should have stated first of all. Sorry, not gonna put this at the top.
If your seme, then go ahead and be however you may want to be. In truth, I really want a good seme right now, I'm so tired of playing Dom, give or take a few good role plays, that I can't promise I'll be the best Dom, but I'm willing.
Since this is a smut request, I want it to start maybe two or three, at the most, posts ahead of the sex scenes. I want the love making to be hot and steamy, and take a while to end, but if it's dragging on and not any fun anymore, feel free to end it, or tell me and I will, if I haven't done so already. Something I'd prefer right now, something consensual and sexy, with lots of nice teasing and hot make out scenes where the two people are just madly in love, but lusting like crazy.
Now I want a crap ton of smut, but I eventually want this to roll into something plotty, unless you're just looking for smut, then we can just have a nice, smutty role play. If you're looking for something plotty, and you're willing to wait a bit, then we can start something that can go on forever. I'd prefer long term, but of course, if you're looking for something short and sweet, that's fine.
Don't dump me, for real. If you're not interested in me anymore, don't just up and leave, tell me you're not interested. I'll tell you that's ok and you can be on your way. If you don't, you can expect maybe a message or two from me, if I care to send one.
If you're gonna give me a uke, please give them some appeal. Don't have them be assholes to my character the whole time, even for a rape scene. I don't give a shit if your character has a back bone made out of steel. Either melt it down, use a different character, or don't even offer. I want someone right in between mush and steel, to where they're just perfect-ish.
I'm up for mostly anything, even a plotless wing it sort of thing, just PM me. I'm willing to do AIM, but you have to save all the stuff and keep up with the posts, cause I don't like to. I'll also do email, or some other site I guess, just link me or ask, but only after I tell you whether I'm truly interested or not. And no spam!
I have other search threads you can look at for ideas, but that's about it.
Last but not least, if you're looking for something purely smutty off of this thread, then label your message "SMUT" or nothing. But if you're looking for something with a plot, send me a PM titled "PLOT", but NOT nothing.
That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom