Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New And Searching! (M seeks F )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanten

Super-Earth
Hi! Recently started poking around, and looking if anyone's interested in starting a thread. I'm a bit of a nerd, so I usually prefer settings that aren't real world, whether sci fi or fantasy; the exception to that rule is usually a few taboo subjects, such as incest or the like.

I'm fine ranging from friendlier, nice characters, all the way to cruel, tormenting bastards; violence, humiliation, etc are all right (I'm used to being on the giving end of such, though xD ) but I don't mind a roleplay devoid of darker elements in the slightest. The only exception might be one too devoted to love at first sight or overly mushy stuff; sorry, not why I'm here, yes?

Although roleplays based off television shows, books, etc etc suit me fine, I couldn't really say which in particular; after all, trying to list all the books, television shows and movies I've seen would take forever, let alone isolating what roles would turn me on.

Wait, scratch that; I am NEVER doing a Doctor Who adult roleplay. xD Sorry. I'm a nerd, and that subject matter would scar me emotionally. Some lines just should not be crossed.

At the moment, the only solid idea I have in mind is for a decidedly darker roleplay, namely wherein a superheroine (made-up or canon is up to you,) finds herself overpowered, humiliated and used quite thoroughly, first in a dark warehouse, and then possibly expanding to far more, er, public abuse.

If anyone has any ideas, or even just wants to express interest and give me some guidelines to their preferences, either post here or send me a site message. Either thread or site messaging is fine for the roleplay!

I'm new to the site but not to RP, heres a link to my intro post, to give you a bit of an idea, if it doesn't scare you away, lol, hit me up.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=23630

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom