Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'll be your sex toy [ Sub m// looking for dom

Did you fuck your UkE today?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm searching for a good roleplay to do with someone and so I decided to come here. I have very few limits as to what I won't do so if you have any questions just ask. I'll list some of my favorite kinks and some things I hate. As you can see, I want to play the sub. I typically like role-plays where there is a master and slave theme to it so that's a good way to go. Anyway, if you are interested post here or pm me and we will talk more about it!

Fave kinks:
Bondage ( varies in comfort level)
Humiliation ( light )
Cross-dressing
Food play
Dirty Talk
Toys
Collars ( not choke ones though)

Will not do:
Mutilation
M-preg
Futa
Choking
Bestiality
Furry ( ears and tail are fine)
scat ( urine is fine as long as no pee drinking or characters peeing on each other is involved; but no feces )
Vore
Inflation

Contact me asap if you are interested.

Here are some pictures that I'm interesting in creating a plot with / scene in a role-play :

[ Doctor Doctor]
[The Milk Man]
[ Interesting toy]
[how to train your pet]
[Thourough Exam ]
[ Punish me ]
[ Private dancer ]
[Forgive me master]
[Bad kitty!]
[My new pet]
[ The cat's meow]
[Peace Offering ]
[After school detention]
[ the school infimery]
[ I'll love you without consent]

RE: I'll be your sex toy [ Sub mxm looking for dom]

I'd love to do this rp with you , treat you like a whore ;o humiliate you.

Damian said:

Oh yay! So a master slave is alright then? Also would you like pm's or threads? I was thinking we could start out with the slave currently unconscious because of a drug from the shop he came from and your guy can do whatever he wants to him so that he wakes up to something interesting. Haha, and I plan on making the slave ( my guy) be around 16, is that okay? If not he can be 18.

Typical Uke said:
Damian said:

Oh yay! So a master slave is alright then? Also would you like pm's or threads? I was thinking we could start out with the slave currently unconscious because of a drug from the shop he came from and your guy can do whatever he wants to him so that he wakes up to something interesting. Haha, and I plan on making the slave ( my guy) be around 16, is that okay? If not he can be 18.
Yeah thats fine i'll make my master 18 so he'd typically be bigger and stronger than the slave.

Damian said:
Yeah thats fine i'll make my master 18 so he'd typically be bigger and stronger than the slave.
So then do you want threads or pms?

Typical Uke said:
Damian said:
So then do you want threads or pms?
Pms , you start it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom