Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The power of the Geass (Stormgale+me)

So Juizy

Moon
Euphie

Euphemia li Britannia looked outside through the blinds. She was nervous and worried. If Lelouch did not get here soon, she would have to cancel this meeting. Not many Britannians knew that she was here, and she had held this meeting in such secrecy that no one knew. Others had just believed that she was sound asleep in her room, after that shock of the kidnapping. Looking back into the room of her's, she felt that it was almost like a prison. She couldn't get out without a bodyguard noticing, and her windows had been steel-barred following her latest attempt of escaping. Lelouch had promised that he would come, but Euphie had her doubts of how he would arrive.

Finding that Lelouch was alive and well was most surprising to her. After years of isolation, she wondered what happened to them, to Lelouch and Nunnally. Where were they staying?

Leoleuch slipped into the room silently, smiling warmly at her "Hello Euphie" he said as he stepped forward, his mask put on perfectly... Zero was working behind however. With security focused on this meeting his Knights could do some work, and Perhaps this meeting could become a victory. "How are you, well after things I hope" he added as he walked in slowly, playing the worried friend... or was he genuinely worried, was hard to tell these days. "So then what would you like to talk about Euphie?" he asked, already having planned bluffs for most of her questions, his eyes meeting her's as he considered using a Geass, though he would save that trump card for later most likely.

Euphie jumped slightly when a voice spoke. She turned around slowly, to see Lelouch there. How did he get in here so fast? She thought quickly, before waving that thought away. He was finally here, and she could finally talk to him properly. They have missed so much time together, and there wasn't a day she didn't miss him. "I just wanted to see you." She said calmly, before her emotions took over her. She had missed him so much. With a leap she jumped over to him and hugged him tightly. "I really thought you were dead..." She whispered, her voice full of emotions and her eyes teary.

Back
Top Bottom