Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lucario! XD [MxF, MxM, FxF(maybe...)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylar23

Supernova
Detectives- Actiony and either MxF or MxM

So, I recently finally saw the Other Guys.
Best. Movie. Evah.
So! In addition to this news, I would like to set a request for all of those who find themselves not satisfied with pure smut rp's.
An action-y, humbly comical, detective rp.
Yes, yes, there can be smut later on if so desired. But who doesn't love a few good explosions and stuff?
The actual case itself, we can discuss through pm's. I will take any sort of character here, and im serious on this one. Even futas, herms, monsters, furrys, everything.
We'd work out the rest of the details in pm. So, if interested, feel free to chuck me a pm. I'll pass it back ASAP.

Hey all!

Well, it's Skylar again. Let's keep this short n sweet.

I'm looking for any rp involving Lucario.

Romantic, Actiony, smut, whatever. I just want to play as or play with a Lucario.

I play BOTH genders and will play even a futa if so requested.

Thank you all!
~Sky

P.S. : Make it an action rp with an actual plot and I will love you forever.

I'm always up for a pokemon roleplay , how about lucario is male and his trainer is female or male (U choose). Lucario catches his trainer while shes in a hot spring and gives her a kiss and she is resistant at first but quickly grows to love it enjoying every moment or it. Pm me if interested.

Kowalski and King Julien... oh God.[MxM]

yes, I am requesting this. Don't slap me.

Kowalski x King Julien from Peguins of Madagascar. I found some rather interesting comics on the subject and am now seriously craving it.
I can play either role, but obviously it would be yaoi MxM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom