Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quill's Requests, Searches, Reference, and Sloppy Mess of Words! See for yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Steel Quill

Meteorite
Hello, and welcome to my own personal request, search, and reference thread!

I suppose I'll dive right into the stuff you guys came here to see, so let's see... I am a male, of heterosexual orientation, with a knack for writing and roleplaying.

Characters I'm willing to play are diverse, male or female, of whichever orientation and species is needed. I do my best and most natural, though, when writing heterosexual males, so if you are looking for a good experience, that would be the way to go.

Next I suppose I should get into what I'm willing to roleplay with you fine young folks, by telling you what I'm NOT willing to roleplay:

-Incest
-Heavy Bondage
-Scat
-Vore
-Excessive Violence
-"Furries"
-Futanari/Hermaphrodites
-Necrophilia
-Big Age Gaps
-Tiny/Big Person Love
*-List subject to grow at any time, but I figure this gives a good enough idea, for now.

Now that we're past that, I suppose I can get into things I'd like to see:

-Plot, at the forefront of everything. I feed and thrive on plot.
-Realism, not to be confused with reality. Characters need to take actions that make sense, at least to them.
-Style and sensuality, though not necessarily in the same place or at the same time or in the same doses. Get creative with your writing.
-Length. Both post length and time length. My post lengths tend to be on the wordy side of life, occasionally boasting wordcounts in the 5-digit range (Don't worry, I do my best to match my partner's length, I'll not be harassing any of you with small novels!). And while I don't expect you to consistently put out two thousand words a post, falling below the site-standard of "Two-ish" might cause me to lose interest and focus, quickly.
-Romance... is not as necessary, really. Keep in mind that romance is a style, not a force or a synonym for love. It's a style I happen to be fond of, though, so it's always appreciated, rarely expected, and never required.
-Balance. I don't need or particularly want 100% anything. If your idea for a roleplay isn't best-seller material, that's fine, I'm not looking for that. If you lack fluidity but have good wordplay, that's great! I don't want anything to be too focused on one particular goal or point or idea that it drops everything else. Yes, I want there to be plot, but not to the point that things never slow down. Realism leaves room for occasional leaps of faith. Romance tends to get sloppy around the edges. I mean, look at me, I'm practically ranting here, and I'd done such a good job up until now. *sigh*
-And to the tiniest degrees, I am typically interested in anything including Low-to-High Fantasy, SciFi, Noir, and Modern Rural settings, and themes/elements including Character Confusion, Displacement, Mismatching, Intrigue, Mystery, and/or Confidence/Prowess.

Well then, moving on...

The part I know you guys want to get to, the Plotlings. Little baby ideas and blurbs that might grow up into big plots one day, if given the attention and care they deserve. I'll try to keep it compacted here, but these plotlings generally range from 'Broad idea that mostly consists of a pairing idea" to "I may or may not have developed a complex and elaborate world for this one." I'm very, very flexible with my plotlings and ideas, and am usually swift to switch about roles or details, so if you're unsure or would like elaboration, do tell.

=I've got a rather extensive idea mushpot of something halfway between Arthurian fantasy, the Inquisition, Crusades, and Salem Witch Trials. Hit me up on this idea if you've got a good head for fantasy, adventure, blurry morals, and a desire for some sin.

=I'd also like to work out an idea that's been floating about involving an underground boxing ring and a wealthy business executive. Still trying to nail down an actual plot here, so any help is appreciated.

=I'm... trying to figure out a way to justify pirates and medieval fantasy in the same plot. I'm failing miserably at it, and would appreciate help.

=I've got another one I'm working on, with vague details and a modern setting, involving a demigod/demigoddess who, as an act of self-assigned-penance, is trying to live as a mortal, cue horrible cliches like "I have strength I can't use" "Pain hurts" and "I love X but am scared because I am almighty and such". Gods, my brain comes up with horrible ideas sometimes.

And, onto the pairings, themes, settings, and ideas for which I have even less:

>Lawyer x Lawyer
>Vamp, Werewolf, Doppleganger, other such critter in War Setting?
>Valkyrie x Would-be-Einherjar
>Pirate x Siren
>Mobster x Officer
>High class wealthy x Attractive but Socially Inept
>Elf x Human (Substitute in for either or both: Dryad, Nymph, Fae, Demi/God/dess, anything else I might be overlooking)
>Cyber-Augmented Love in a futurey setting (Explore Manufactured Feelings vs. Actual sensations? I'm blurry here, but I think this might be worth moving up a bit and expanding.)

I'm probably overlooking a lot of stuff here. In any case, you probably have enough of a feel for me and what I'm interested in, so feel free to shoot me an idea if you have it. A PM would be much preferred, I'd like to keep this actual page pretty neat, tidy, and condensed for those looking through it. (Don't laugh at me!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom