Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Suck me dry, (updated)[MxM/MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IWishThat..

I`M A CAT

And Swallow me whole.

First things first:
I want Someone that can write AT LEAST three good paragraphs. That are longer than five sentences. If you come to me and start off strong but then start giving me only a couple sentences we won't be lasting long together. I consider myself Literate and hope that the person that i'm roleplaying with is as capable as i am. Depending on what i'm given and how good the response is i'll give from two to four paragraphs. Give me more and i'll give more. As long as it's of quality and not just filler. Every now and again i've been known to give filler but that's just to give details about the surroundings and things that need to be known.

Replies. Three times a week would be amazing. I will do the same thing back. More than that would be even more awesome! But if i suddenly disappear. Don't freak out and send me like a million messages asking me what happened and if i got your reply. Sending me one after like four or five days is okay. After that it just get's kind of ridiculous. I have a life, one that likes to take up my time more than i'd like it to.

No! ABSOLUTELY no! Whimpy Sub's! I swear. I don't like it when they can't stand up for themselves or throw themselves at you. and please make sure that you at least have some kind of backbone. Also don't come up to me saying you don't do anything other than your own idea. i might have an idea myself and decide that i want to add on to your idea!

i do mxm, and mxf. I will do fxf if you have a good plot.
Also i play both dominant and submissive.

if you'd like me to link you to one of my rps on here let me know. It will give you a taste of how i write and the length of which i usually write. Please make sure that you actually pay attention to the length though. I'm stressing once again that i can't stand it when people give me just a few sentences and then expect me to give back a whole page. How the hell am i supposed to do that? Pull your character around or something?

Cravings
More <3, the more i want to do it.
Underlined is the role i'd like to play
If nothing is underlined that means that i'm up for either role
WHAT I'LL DO:
DragonXDragon (That can shift from human to dragon and back again) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Dragonxhuman <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MasterXSlave <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
VampirexVampire
VampirexSlayer
WerewolfxSlayer<3 <3
DemonxSlayer
WerewolfxWerewolf
VampirexWerewolf
VampirexMortal<3 <3 <3 <3
WerewolfxMortal<3 <3 <3
DemonxMortal<3 <3
VampireXDemon
WerewolfxDemon
ModelXregular person<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
AbuserxAbused<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
FriendxFriend
ProstitutexProstitute<3 <3
ProstitutexAddict<3
TeacherxTeacher<3
StudentxTeacher<3
StudentxStudent
TutorxKid being taught
TeacherxSchool Nurse<3 <3 <3 <3
School NursexStudent<3 <3 <3
NeighborxNeighbor
ManagerxCustomer
PatientxDoctor
DoctorxDoctor
DoctorxNurse<3 <3
TherapistxPatient
PatientxPatient
PatientxNurse
BossxWorker <3 <3 <3
BossxIntern
MusexArtist
CriminalxCop <3 <3 <3
ModelxPhotographer<3 <3 <3 <3
BartenderxBarsStripper
Drug DealerxAddict<3 <3 <3 <3
EnemyxEnemy<3<3<3<3
DollxMaker<3
DollxDoll<3
ConvictxNiceboycaughinthecrosshairs<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
ServantxKing
ServantxPrince<3<3<3<3
PrincexPrince
KnightxKnight<3<3<3<3
RoyalxKnight
ServantxServant
SquirexKnight
KnightxKing
KnightxPrince<3<3<3<3
Wolf's Rain<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

SETTINGS:
Prison
High School
Apartments
camp
Cruise
Sex Shop
Bar
Private Island
Battle Ground
Boat

SUPER KINKS
BDSM
Pain
Rape/Forced consent
Punishments
knives
Forced submission
Collars/leash's
branding
torture

PLOTS!

PLOT!

{gender Bender- PrinceXPrince}
Two kingdoms are at war, what's new. Both have become tired of it however and have decided to come to an agreement. One king has lost his wide, leaving him with his only son and he doesn't want to have to raise him through a war. So he tells the other king that he will join the two kingdoms, have his son marry the other kings daughter. Of course it is agreed upon instantly. The two kingdoms decide to put it off until both children have reached their 18th year and until that time the war is put to an end. During those some odd years the other kings wife and daughter are killed, a disease or something, leaving him with also his last remaining child. A boy, born two years before his daughter. There is only one thing to do. Dress him up and teach him to be a girl. Telling the truth will only cause the war to start again. He can only hope that his child will be able to keep the act up long enough for the wedding to take place. Once that is done the kingdoms will be joined and all will be at peace. Or so he believes. Years pass and now both children have turned the right age. What will happen? Will someone find out the truth and what will the prince do when he finds out his princess is really a prince as well?

NEW! PLOTS!
{MasterXSlave-Abuse}
A slave is sold to a new owner after said owner witness's how well the slave has been trained. The slave however hates this fact and revolts the minute he is in his new home forcing his new owner to retrain him. Will both of them come to terms with what has happened or will this new owner take out his cruel and dark fantasies on his newest slave?

{MASTER/SLAVE}
The vampire race has finally taken over the world and humans have become nothing more than dogs and play things. What happens when the lord of a neighboring town buys a newly snatched boy off the street for a vampire who wants nothing to do with humans? Will he kill him? Will he keep him? OR will he just plain lock him away and never allow him to see the light of day again?
- Now Vampires can go in sunlight in this one. Other wise it just kind of falls flat.

If you have a suggestion. Then suggest! Don't expect me to love it right away and i might make my own suggestions about it. Also i like to work on the plots together. I'm rather good at coming up with plots right on the spot. I love plots! So not just smut people. I love smut just as much as the next guy but i don't want it to be aaaaaallll about smut. I like to have something else going on along with it.

My Rabbit hole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=IWishThat..

Pm me if your interested!

RE: Suck me dry,

TennTenshie said:
Just so ya know... the text color you picked is very hard to read on the grey

I noticed. I went back and tried to edit it and then there was no color and when i went back to the page it was back. So now i've just taken the color off. Thanks!

Hi there. I read that you would like to do a story involving an abuser and his abused. I was wondering if I could role-play that story with you. It seems like it could be an interesting story. I was wondering though, how exactly is this person abused. Is the abuse psychical like beatings, sexual like rape, or is the abuse more emotional like demeaning him through the relationship? I guess could be all of those actually.

Kitty-kun said:
Hi there. I read that you would like to do a story involving an abuser and his abused. I was wondering if you I could role-play that story with you.It seems like it could be an interesting story. I was wondering though, how exactly is this person abused. Is the abuse psychical like beatings, sexual like rape, or is the abuse more emotional like demeaning him through the relationship? I guess could be all of those actually.

Any kind of abuse in all actuality. I'm sure the two of us could make up some kind of plot of some sort and figure out what kind we both would like to do. I'm up for just about any kind there is. I put my rabbit hole up too if you'd like to check that out to make sure that our likes are the same. Though i should go back and look at it again. My preferences change almost all the time and something that i put i wouldn't do i will probably do now. haha.

Oh. I was wondering what the site meant by this rabbit hole thing. I was thinking it involved Alice's Adventures In Wonderland. I feel a little dim. Anyways, I looked at that. You don't seem to have anything listed that would put me off. I thought of a short summary of a story. It's not that great though I just wanted to throw out a random idea.

His Grace The Duke of Milano, Fillipo Visconti has been imprisoned by Giuseppe Viconti, his uncle. Who tries to force him to recognize his claim on the duchy. Fillipo believes the only reason he isn't dead yet is because Giuseppe needs him to recognize his claim. After sevreal months of the young Duke of Milian missing, and seeing his uncle has gotten comfortable ruling the duchy. A noble from Florance, Lorenzo Cristiani di Firenze sees a chance for power. Cristiani brings a mercenary army to Milan, claiming to be acting on the side of God and righteousness. Though he merely wants the duchy just as Giuseppe does. Though he made vow to God to depose Giuseppe and release his nephew, he plans to make the teenager his puppet. Now, the boy is forced to either let the Milanese suffer under the Republic of Florance's army so that he may be "freed" by this noble, or recognize his uncle, so that this Florentine noble could not claim to be acting on God's side and hope a horrible accident doesn't befall him after he gives up his claim to the duchy.

Kitty-kun said:
Oh. I was wondering what the site meant by this rabbit hole thing. I was thinking it involved Alice's Adventures In Wonderland. I feel a little dim. Anyways, I looked at that. You don't seem to have anything listed that would put me off. I thought of a short summary of a story. It's not that great though I just wanted to throw out a random idea.

His Grace The Duke of Milano, Fillipo Visconti has been imprisoned by Giuseppe Viconti, his uncle. Who tries to force him to recognize his claim on the duchy. Fillipo believes the only reason he isn't dead yet is because Giuseppe needs him to recognize his claim. After sevreal months of the young Duke of Milian missing, and seeing his uncle has gotten comfortable ruling the duchy. A noble from Florance, Lorenzo Cristiani di Firenze sees a chance for power. Cristiani brings a mercenary army to Milan, claiming to be acting on the side of God and righteousness. Though he merely wants the duchy just as Giuseppe does. Though he made vow to God to depose Giuseppe and release his nephew, he plans to make the teenager his puppet. Now, the boy is forced to either let the Milanese suffer under the Republic of Florance's army so that he may be "freed" by this noble, or recognize his uncle, so that this Florentine noble could not claim to be acting on God's side and hope a horrible accident doesn't befall him after he gives up his claim to the duchy.

Haha. That's okay. I didn't really know what it meant until i followed a link and all that.

So like a mafia type of Rp?

IWishThat.. said:
Kitty-kun said:

Haha. That's okay. I didn't really know what it meant until i followed a link and all that.

So like a mafia type of Rp?

It's more like a medieval time period setting. Though it's up to you if you want to do it.=^^=

I'd like to try DragonxDragon if that slot is still open?

Sorry, I haven't responded till now.I suck.T_T Anyways, do you have any preference towards a character? I'm fine with playing either, so whatever you would like to be, I'll play as the other.

Kitty-kun said:
Sorry, I haven't responded till now.I suck.T_T Anyways, do you have any preference towards a character? I'm fine with playing either, so whatever you would like to be, I'll play as the other.

Can i play Fillipo?

Why of course.=^^= I'm sorry for this stupid question. Though could you please tell me where I should post this role-play? I'm not quite sure where it belongs.

Sorry,sorry, I had stupid things to deal with these past days.I'll get working on posting that.

My thread is HERE! if you want to check me out, I think we can roleplay together nicely, though. PM me if interested, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom