Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Cravings, Dom Seeking Subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

samgran

Meteorite
Hello! I'm new around here, so I'm not totally sure how this works. I've looked at some other threads, so here it goes.

About me:
I have roleplaying experience, and I like to do detailed posts. Sometimes I'm in the mood for something a bit shorter and more easy-going, but I find it difficult to respond to short snippets. I'd like a good paragraph from a partner. I won't be able to be crazy active, so my partner should expect a post or two per day. I'll let you know if it will be less. I'm in school, so I can get very busy very fast. I only do mXf pairings; I have no experience with anything else.

What I'm Craving:
Right now I'm wanting something extremely dark... So if your characters have few limits, please PM me! Here are some potential storylines:

* A Warrior's Prize: My character is one of the most valient warriors in a long and hard-fought war. After leading his country to its final victory when they burn and destroy your character's town, taking only the prettiest young woman as slaves, he is rewarded with a prize--your character, who will be his trophy of honor.

* Arranged Marriage: A similar situation as above. In order to end a long-standing war, your character, the prettiest young woman that your country has to offer, is given to my character, the ruling body of his country, for marriage in exchange for a peaceful resolution to the war.

* Gambling Troubles: Your character's father or husband has a secret that his family does not know about--a gambling addiction. Sure that he is betting on a sure thing, he bets the only thing he has left: your character. Unfortunately, the "sure thing" falls through and your character is left property in the hands of mine.

These are just a few ideas... If you have others, I'll listen. PM me ideas!!! I would much, much, much rather rp over email if you are able.

I Sent you a pm already, and I love to rp over e-mail as well. I'm not sure if you got my pm that I sent to you or not. Here is a bump for you BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom