Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for RPs; Ankh's Request thread. (Update!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playful Ankh

Planetoid
For now I'll leave the link to my Rabbit Hole right here until I can set up my signature.

I'm looking for two kinds of Roleplays, one being a little heavy on the smut... and one being heavy on the plot. However I do have some ground rules on both.

1. I'd prefer the roleplay to be in the usual:

"It looks like this when I'm talking, and use the third person outside of character dialogue when referring to their characters." Ankh pronounced. With saying that he slowly raises his hand as his hand clenched itself into a fist, his thumb popping up as he demonstrated how he likes for people to show actions without using asterisks, dashes, equal signs, or how whatever people would use to place in front and at the end of their actions. (However for use to signal that someone is talking out of character, that is a-okay with me. :3 )

2. As many would say, no one sentence replies. Doesn't give much to work off of and it just kind of kills the mood real fast. I'd prefer the minimal to be about... 2 paragraph posts. Not huge meaty paragraphs but 4-5 sentences would do. However while I hate one sentence replies, I will let one paragraph posts slide since I know sometimes writer's block can hit pretty hard.

3. As I've said on my Rabbit Hole list, most of the maybes on there kind of range from to 'ask and you shall receive' to 'you'll have to talk me into that'. The no's on my list are pretty non-negotiable though. This of course only applies to the more.. 'intimate' scenes though. ...Though I will ask for no details upon what stuff goes on in the bathroom. D:

Umm... I'll add more if I feel the need to tell you guys.

~~~~~~SMUT Roleplays~~~~~~~

These are where I have feeling that the most fan-based setting roleplays would fall under. I'll have a list of pairings or scenarios that currently tickle my fancy, but you can always feel free to suggest.

Here's a list of games that I'd like to roleplay:

Legend of Zelda, Fable, Halo, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Blazblue, Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Pokemon, Mario, and Oblivion.... and that's all I can list off the top of my head.

Personally I'd prefer to play as an original character, but we can discuss it.

~~~~~PLOT Roleplays~~~~~~~

Usually these are the roleplays that I'd prefer an original setting, story, and characters. I currently have no scenario that I'd wish to do. Though if you want to try a plot that you want to do or just brainstorm, send me a pm.

UPDATE:

Alright, I'm in a really big mood to play as a monster, or alien, or what have you in a really smutty roleplay. > 3>; If you're interested be sure to throw ideas in what you'd want me to play as. I'll be willing to listen to any suggestions.

.....And I hate running out of steam when doing stuff like this. @ A@

RE: Looking for RPs; Ankh's Request thread.

Update bump.

.....And I hope I just did that right. >.<

Bump, I suppose... I want some plot oriented roleplays...

Here's some picture roleplays.... all of them are a bit smutty, so eeeeh~ xD

First up: Cleric's Quest
I had two ideas for this one... One cleric needs money for her church, or maybe needs money to donate for a school or for the misfortune of a recent disaster, however she isn't able to get much...until a couple of rich men comes at her with a proposition that they'll give her all the money she needs, if she preform some 'services'. She gives them blow jobs, and let them fuck her ass since she's a virgin... but maybe when they get her horny enough one of them would take her virginity and fill her pussy to the brim?

The other idea is that she makes a house call to exorcise a demon, but the demon takes over the man as he fucks her thoroughly before plugging her womb up with his cock and blasting her with his cum.

Second: Fighter's High!

If you don't mind playing two characters, then how about something in which a girl (I found this picture to be the more delicious one), going through the gangs fighting them, or getting ambushed and getting ravaged by them... just to save her friend since she's so innocent so she's willing to do anything to make sure that her friend escapes untouched...

However~ Her friend recently has been doing rather naughty things to herself... and now that she's captured... she finds that maybe this is a good time to try out some new things. And maybe at the end she doesn't want to go.

(...This idea of course comes from one of the alternate interpretation of the reason why Peach keeps getting kidnapped by Bowser.)

Thirdly, to be a Goddess:

There was an rp that I had a while ago, but unfortunately it stopped after the first trial.

But it'd be in which three goddesses (or goddess... just depends on how many you want to play) are trying to fulfill an empty seat of godhood by challenging anyone who manages to get to their palace through three sexual tests. (Or again, however you want. The original was three. ;o)
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8073552/True%20Midna_Dry.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8073552/Medea_by_GENZOMAN.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8073552/Mekania_web.jpg
...This opens up to a lot of different male kind of creatures to try and earn godhood, but my original idea was that the path to the goddesses would be impossible for demons since the holy fog would damper a demon's senses and since it's so thick it'd be poisonous to them. However one(or maybe a group) of demon(s) somehow manages to get past the path... in which the goddess(es) decides to humor their guest(s)... however they'd find that they're no match for the demon.

Fourthly: From Good Girl to Naughty Girl

Now this could be played in two ways. :3

First could be a girl (like maybe a waitress) who while the other waitresses gets harassed, she usually gets skipped over as not a lot of males have interest with her. After one group of guys(fat, ugly nerds. ;o )ignore her, she hears that they'll be back to eat after a trip, during the late night in which she'd be the only one on the floor. So she dresses up so that she could get that kind of attention without the others finding out... however she'd find that they end up going further than anyone would with the other waitresses.

... The other idea being something similar, in which a girl keeps getting skipped over... however it'd be like Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde thing in which if Dr. Jekyll gets ignored and doesn't get a certain amount of attention, Ms. Hyde comes out and wants to see the very same men who wouldn't give her counterpart another look suddenly be at her feet and unable to resist.

For the last thing, if you've seen the whole Maid Manor thing... I kind of want that with this character. Whether it'd be her giving a public show or fucking in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom