Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just another list

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgottenDarkness

Meteorite
Alright so basically im going to give a list of a few types of rps im looking to do. In no way is this list all im looking to do here is me rabit hole http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Forsaken
if you have any rp ideas that you would like to do let me know and we can work something out.

1.Demon/female of any race
2.Human male/human female
3.World of warcraft rp
4.Son/Mother
5.Boy/teacher
6.Farmer/passer by

1.A demon has come to whatever the place may be to find a suitable offering for the higher up demons but in order to make sure the women he finds is good enough he must put her through training till he is sure she will please them
2.this could be anything from boss at a company calls in his secretary and makes her work to keep her job to some scum bag kidnaps and rapes a women or girl
3. As you would think this would be a world of warcraft related rp where we could both pick races(other then undead because well i dont really like undead females lol) and we would talk about what we wanted happening in the rp and how we would make it so both ends are enjoying the rp
4.A womens son of 18 about to get out of college has just lost his father and comes home early from school and hears screaming and moaning her runs up to his mothers room but as he gets closer and closer to her room he hears her begging and pledding he gets close enough to her "Oh Master thank you for ridding me of that pig i called a husband you truly are the only man i need use my body as you wish i am no more then an animal for you"and he stops his heart cold and the next morning he plans his revenge on the both of them
5.A student catchs a teacher doing something she shouldnt be doing(can be anything really) and after class stops and talks to her telling her she will meet him at the hotel down the road at 8 oclock or he will spill everything to the news and school head
6.A farmer leaves nails on the ground so that people who drive by and offer them a place to stay he kills all the males and keeps the females and uses them for sex letting them be used by the animals on the farm even enjoying the idea of watching them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom