Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The forbidden scroll (fandom x Kolath)

Alyce had been feeling the pleasure of the tentacles ever since they started to touch Temari so she wasnâ??t far from her own orgasm. Feeling Temari reaching for that last goal that last ounce of pleasure that she would feel in this time of sex, Alyce thrust into her hard and let herself be overwhelmed but all the pleasure in the room. Instantly her cock thickened and started to spray hot thick cum deep inside Temari massive amounts of it so that ti pushed out past the thick cock and splattered on the floor with all the other juices. The tentacles all over Temariâ??s body started to cum hard covering her body in thick cum as the ones inside her filled her through and ass as they pushed out both ends of her at once.

Temari growled, then let out a muffled howl of pleasure as she came hard along with Alyce. The sensation of cum flooding into her womb was intense, her stomach ballooning slightly as so much poured inside of her, more of it bursting out of her pussy and pouring to the floor. Her body shivered as the tentacles started to cum all over her body, coating her head to toe, tentacles pushing out of her mouth and her ass, her body squirming and spasming, Temari's gurgles muffled as her body twitched.

A large mass of tentacles moved under her and lightly cushioned her as the others let her down. Alyce went with her laying out beside her on the bed of tentacles. She snuggled the girl close as the tentacles pulled out slowly unwinding inside her before pulling all the way out of her ass and mouth leaving nothing inside her but their cum. Alyce leaned over and nuzzled against the girl smiling. â??Now you see what that so bad? I think you rather enjoyed it didnâ??t you?â?

Temari was panting heavily as the tentacles set her down, thick cum dripping from every part of her body. The tentacles felt...odd...beneath her. It was like laying on a giant pile of flesh, the tentacles moving slowly beneath her. Though as odd as it felt, it was rather....calming in its own way. The girl grunted as the tentacles withdrew from her, leaving her with an oddly empty sensation, despite the overflowing amounts of cum still trapped within her. "Y-yes....I enjoyed it....I loved it.....I...I can't live without more..." Temari had fallen completely under Alyce's spell, clearly willing to do anything and everything that Alyce asked of her. A little milk was still dribbling from Temari's nipples, running down her body and dripping onto the mass of tentacles beneath them.

She smiled and stroked the still swollen belly of the girl next to her. â??I will gladly give you more my dear but I need you to help me introduce more girls to this pleasure.â? She smiled and leaned over kissing Temari softly still lightly rubbing her belly. â??I will give you the power to bring other girls to me to make them want the same thing you just had so that we can bring many more girls the pleasure you just enjoyed.â? She smiled her hand rubbing down and touching Temariâ??s pussy lightly rubbing at her clit. â??Are you willing my pet?â?

"Y-yes....yes I'm willing....I'll get you all the girls you want....I'll do anything you want!" Temari's voice was slightly desperate, as if begging for the affection and approval of Alyce. "Just tell me what to do....tell me who you want....and I'll go and get them. Man or woman....I'll get whoever you desire for you...." Temari moved closer, shivering as Alyce rubbed at her swollen belly, cum still leaking from the girls body, her belly ever so gradually returning to normal size.

Alyce smirked and pressed one finger against Temariâ??s clit hard and sent a small jolt of power into the engorged bundle of nerves. The cum that was left in her womb suddenly drained out and down to her clit so that as Alyce pulled her finger out the small bud started to grow. She pulled lightly on it and smirked as it grew quickly into a full thick powerful cock. â??There now, you have the power that I have my dear, you can make it come and go as you please now go and find some beautiful sexy girl to add into my servants.â? With a wave of Alyceâ??s hand she would clothe Temari in a tight sexy dress that would still be tented by the hard cock.

Temari gasped as a jolt hit her clit, then shivered as she felt the cum draining from her womb. "Nnnngh....ooooooh!" She looked down and gasped as her clit slowly grew out, slowly forming into a large, proud cock. "Oh god....it's....it's beautiful..." Under normal circumstances Temari would be freaked out...but not now....this was a gift from her master....and she loved it. She shivered as the tight dress appeared on her, pushed up and out by the dress as she slowly stood up. "Thank you master.....I will find someone you are sure to love....but please...may I...may I use this on them to bring them to you...? I want to feel that pleasure....please..."

Alyce smiled and reached down to lightly stroke the thick head through the thin dress. â??Mmmm you may use it on them my dear, that is why I gave it to you. And if you are good my dear and want to I might just let you keep it as long as you promise to use it on me when I ask for it.â? she smiled and lightly stroked the hard thick shaft before moving to stand up the tentacles lifting them both. â??Now go you and my tentacle servants will find play things for us all my dear.â?

Temari licked her lips, clearly excited at the prospect of getting to try out her new cock, wanting to find out exactly what it would feel like. "Oh yes master...I'll be good, swear I will, and I'll make sure I use this to please you" Temari smiled, then groaned as her cock was given a firm stroke through her dress, before she was lifted up to her feet. "Yes, I will find you a most suitable new pet..." Temari just hoped she would remain the favourite, even amongst the new ones she found. Temari turned to go, grunting as she slowly retracted her cock back into her body in order to avoid drawing attention right away, then moved to leave the basement, and the building.

Alyce smiled as she watched her new pet leaving to go hunt down another one for her and she growled at the thought of more girls to take. She didnâ??t want just one though so she motioned and the tentacles moved out in a different direction to hunt down a choice young thing for her.

=========

Temari even though she was still hopped up on the endorphins in her blood, she was still a ninja and a skilled one at that. As soon as she slipped out into the night she started moving like a assassin on the hunt for her target. She rushed through the town trying to find her one choice and passing up many girls that she came across that were out late. It wasnâ??t until she landed not far from a hot spring just out side the walls, she smirked and nodded knowing she found her target as she saw Hinata in there alone.

Hinata let out a contented sigh as she sat in the hotspring...it felt so good to relax like this. Her titanic breasts were floating on the surface of the water, a little sore after being restrained for so long. Hinata had long kept their true size a secret, strapping them down or wearing tight clothing. By now she had surpassed even Tsunade in terms of size, though her gifts were still gravity defyling firm, sticking out proudly from the girls chest. "Ahhhh...." Slowly Hinata started to stand up, water dripping from her body as it glistened in the bright moonlight, stretching and running her hands through her long black hair. "Suppose it's getting late...."

Temari licked her lips as she looked at Hinata as she could see that the girl had been hiding a lot from them all. As she stood up Temari dropped down into the bushes and making sure her new cock was soft and retracted so it wouldnâ??t get hard right now she walked out toward the hotspring. â??Oh?! Hinata isnâ??t it? I didnâ??t know anyone else knew about this hotspring.â? She slowly walked toward the kunoichi reaching up and starting to unbutton her dress. â??Care if I join you? It is always better bathing together.â?

"Ah!" Hinata squeaked in surprise, suddenly covering herself up as Temari stepped out, looking around to face her. "O-oh....i...it's Temari isn't it..? I...well...I was just about to go home...I..." Hinata wasn't sure what to do...she was embarassed...even around another girl she didn't want to be naked. But she had a feeling that Temari wasn't going to take no for an answer. "I....I can stay a little longer...." Hinata slowly got back into the water, keeping her back to Temari until she was under the water to try and hide her body.

Temari slipped into the beautifully warm water and sighed deeply still seeing Hinata hiding her body. she smirked and came over to her lightly brushing her hands on the girls back. â??Whats wrong Hinata? Why are you feeling so shy? Its just us girls here come on turn around and let me see you.â? She smirked and wrapped her arms around Hinata from behind and playfully started to wrestle with her trying to get her to turn around. it seemed innocent enough but Temari used the physical contact to allow some of the ooze that her mistress had taught her to make and let it rub over Hinataâ??s back and even her breasts when Temariâ??s hands touched them.

Hinata yelped as Temari got closer, trying to pull away from the other girl. "P-please....I....d-don't..." Hinata squeaked as she felt the other girls hands moving against her breasts, feeling slightly odd....a heat that wasn't from the springs starting to fill her body. "T-Temari-san please....d-don't..." Hinata felt her large nipples starting to harden, sticking nearly a full inch out from her body.

Temari smirked and leaned in closer kissing and lightly nipping at Hinataâ??s neck. â??Aww but you look like you are enjoying it Hinata-kun.â? She smiled and moved in closer rubbing around the thick long nipples on the tips of those huge breasts. â??Mmmm such nice breasts I wish that I could have such big ones.â? She hefted a breast lightly before she leaned in and closer her lips around a nipple sucking lightly her saliva much like the ooze designed to make Hinata wet and needy.

((So so sorry for the late response! I've been working major overtime lately x.x))

"P-please...d-don't..." Hinata panted and whimpered as she felt Temari rubbing and tugging her large nipples, yelping as the other girl started to suck on it. "O-ooooh....n-nooo....no T-Temari-san don't..." Whilst Hinata was rather shy, it did mean that she had something of a mental resistance to this kind of stimulation...it seemed her mind would need somewhat more 'convincing' than Temari had taken.

Temari sighed and licked one nipple again before moving to just sit by Hinata holding her close against her side letting more of the ooze rub up against Hinata and get into her blood. â??Aww but Hinata-kun you just look so sexy and I donâ??t want to not touch you.â? She smirked and leaned over looking right into Hinataâ??s eyes, â??I mean it is just us girls out here not like anyone would see us or anything.â? She smirked and let her nose brush against Hinataâ??s.

((Apologies for another late response >< Work are seriously getting every last bit out of me that they can!))

Hinata whimpered slightly, both in response to the situation and the odd feelings rushing through her body. She'd never felt this way before....for some reason she couldn't help feeling more and more aroused with every passing second. "I.....I....I can't T-temari-san....it's wrong..." It was getting harder and harder to resist, but Hinata's mental blocks against this kind of thing were very strong, even with the combination of the ooze rubbing against her body and Temari looking her right in the eye.

â??Awww Hinata-kun you look so sexy and its just so hard to not touch you.â? Temari smirked and moved closer again leaning over and lightly licking Hinataâ??s ear. â??Itâ??s not wrong if you are feeling the same way I am right now Hinata-kun. That deep hot burning low down on your body pressing closer and closer to that secret place between your legs. Oooo is yours begging to be rubbed like mine is Hinata-kun, mmmm I just canâ??t stop myself.â? She moved up out of the water sitting on the edge of the hotspring making sure her cock stayed down as she spread her legs and started to lightly rub her pussy. â??Mmmm god thatâ??s good, donâ??t you want to feel this Hinata-kun?â?

(it's fine don't worry)

Back
Top Bottom