Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The forbidden scroll (fandom x Kolath)

fandom

Star
Temari sighed as she moved through the dusty bookcases in the basement o a Konoha building. She was in the leafe village on assignment, at the orders of her brother, but she had seemingly been relegated to cleanup duty. She had requested some old scrolls that Konoha had taken from the sand village many years ago, intending to return them home as a gesture of peace, but the scrolls had long since been lost amongst the many others down here.

"Great....where the hell are they?" Temari coughed as she moved more scrolls, kicking up a large amount of dust, before forcing her way past another bookcase, entering one of the oldest storage areas. "Ok....they're probably around here.." Temari started to move around, checking through some of the scrolls and looking for one with her village's mark upon it. Unfortunately, the marks on the outside of some scrolls had faded away, leaving her with little choice but to start opening them up.

Most of the scrolls had long since become blank, though eventually Temari picked one up and blinked. It was slightly different from the others, the paper much heavier, the string thick enough to have various faded symbols etched onto it. "Hm.....this is probably one of ours....." Slowly, Temari started to unwrap the scroll, removing the string carefully, before starting to unroll the paper carefully...

The wards on the string had been getting weak for the past few years but so had the thing they had kept in. Long ago a monster had been sealed away by the sand tribe, it was the thing of legends and myths no longer thought to be real. It came out at night and ravaged women by the dozen any woman that got close to it was lost forever. Always she would crave after the demonâ??s touch never being satisfied unless it was by her hand.

That demon was in the scroll that Temari had just picked up. As the wards on the string were broken the demoness awoke and felt the wards on the scroll itself were weak from age. All that was needed was the page to be opened and she could be free. It was so sudden that it even took the demoness by surprise and she had to shake her head to clear it. all Temari would have seen was a flash of light marking the release of a binding Jitsu.

Before her stood a woman that any man would die over seeing, and any woman would lust after no matter how straight she might be. The woman stepped forward and brushed her hand against Temariâ??s cheek. â??Are you the one that released me? Thank you my dear, I will have to reward you for it.â? she smiled her eyes filled with lust.

The sudden flash caught Temari by surprie, so much so that she ended up dropping the scroll and stumbling back into a bookcase as she shielded her eyes. "Wh-what the hell...?" Out of instinct, Temari reached down to her leg to pull out a Kunai, slowly moving her and away from her eyes as the light faded. She didn't know what she should've been expecting, but the last thing on her list of guesses would've been a woman.

"What....? Who the hell....?" She blinked in confusion, gasping as the hand brushed against her cheek, thought after a few moments Temari was able to bring herself to push it away. "Release you? You mean you were sealed in that scroll? Why...? Who or what the hell are you?"

She smiled stepping closer to Temari her hand reaching out and brushing it over her cheek lightly. â??Well where else would I have come from?â? The demoness looked over Temari slowly watching the girlâ??s movements and seeing that she was smart enough to arm herself. â??I was called by a name long ago before they came and sealed me in the scroll.â? She looked into Temariâ??s eyes and smirked seeing the mark of the sand village, â??Iâ??m sure you have heard of me being from the village hidden in the sand. I am called Alyceâ??kinath.â? The name was one from myth and legend a bed time story to scare children with.

"Feh, don't be an idiot, that's just a name from some stupid fairytale, if you're trying to frighten me then it wont work, I'm no child!" Temari moved a little further away, raising her kunai up into a defensive position. She had left her fan back in her room upstairs, after all why would she need it just to come looking for some scrolls? "Now tell me who or what you really are before I decide to carve you open and find out" There was definately something unusual about this woman....something unnatural, that much was obvious, though just what it was....Temari couldn't tell.

((What's her current appearance? That of a human woman? That of a demon? Just so I know ^^))

She smirked and shrugged her shoulder. â??I knew that my name would start to disappear from history once I was locked away.â? Alyce smirked at Temari, â??But now that will all change and you will help me do that my dear.â? Her body was supple and clearly well toned for any woman, but it was the things that she controlled that were the real danger. From out of the shadows short long thick tentacles working quickly to wrap around Temariâ??s arms and legs so she couldnâ??t fight back or get away. â??You will be helping me create a kingdom of lust as I once tired to long ago in the sand village. But first you have ot join me.â? Her long tongue slipped out and flicked over her plump lips. â??Iâ??m going to enjoy your screams of pleasure little sand kunochi.â?

((I'm thinking mostly human with pointed ears and curled horns on the sides of her head.))

The way this woman was talking....either she really believed that she was a fairytale demon....or she really was a fairytale demon. "You...g-get away from me" Temari took another step back, about to throw the Kunai, until something suddenly grabbed her legs. "What the?" She quickly looked down, moving to slice through the tentacles holding her, until her arms were grabbed aswell, her arms being pulled back to her sides. "D-damnit!" She squirmed in an attempt to break free, but these things were much stronger than her physically. "Let me go you damned monster!"

Alyce smirked and stepped forward her hand rubbing over Temariâ??s cheek. â??No, never again will you be leg go my dear, and in a few moments you wonâ??t want to be let go.â? She leaned in kissed Temari hard her hand holding the girlâ??s chin so she couldnâ??t pull away. Alyce was far stronger then a normal human and would have no trouble with Temari or most anyone else. The tentacles started to ooze out something that would quickly sink through her clothes and on contact with Temariâ??s skin would start to work on her nerves and make every touch pleasurable to the point it would almost hurt. Tentacles started to force their way in under her clothes, up the arms of her shirt, and up under her skirt, brushing her arms and legs with the ooze.

Temari continued struggling, eyes widening against the kiss, her cries of protest suddenly muffled. Temari tried to pull an arm free, though she suddenly froze as something started to rub against her, ooze through her clothes and seep into her skin. "Mmf!" Her body suddenly went rigid as sensation shot through her, the kiss suddenly providing intense pleasure, the feeling of the tentacles pushing beneath her clothes, rubbing her arms and legs....it was like nothing she had ever felt before. Temari quickly bit her lip in order to suppress any kind of moan, closing her eyes tightly as she concentrated, trying to retain her rational mind.

Alyce laughed softly as she pulled back to watch the girl as she struggled against the tentacles and their ooze. It was pointless the ooze did its job perfectly and would soon be impossible to resist as more and more got into her system. Some of the Tentacles started to pull out from her clothes ripping them out as others continued up the girls arms and legs. Soon Temari was nearly naked before Alyce only her panties still on. the ooze covered tentacles wrapped around Temariâ??s breasts and started to tease her nipples rubbing and squeezing at the soft mounds of flesh.

Temari panted as it became harder and harder to hold onto her rational mind, more and more of the ooze covering her body, getting into her system. She cried out as her clothes were ripped away, pert breasts bouncing free. "N-no..." She managed a whimper, before crying out as tentacles wrapped around her breasts. They were much more sensitive than before, the pleasure nearly overwhelming. She had played with them herself before, but it had never felt this good. "St-stop.....p-please...." She whimpered, then couldn't help letting out a moan of pleasure.

Alyce smiled and shook her head slowly. â??Never, now that I am free again I will make sure that I am never sealed away again and this village will become my kingdom of lust and pleasure.â? A thick tentacle pressed up against Temariâ??s panties forcing its ooze into the core of Temariâ??s pleasure rubbing over her pussy through the thin panties. â??Mmm you are already so wet my dear, you want this as bad as I do donâ??t you?â? she smirked and the tentacles at Temariâ??s breasts changed the shape of their tips into small mouth which closed over her nipples sucking and licking at them hard.

Temari had been about to protest further, but as one of the tentacles started rubbing at her pussy through her panties she went rigid, her eyes going wide and her mouth hanging open. "O-ohhhhh!" She couldn't help moaning loudly in pleasure as she was rubbed, the ooze working through the thin fabric and seeping into her hairless pussy. "Ngh!" She grunted as the tentacles became mouths and sucked at her nipples, her breasts bouncing as she started to move around. "F-feels so good!"

Alyce smiled and stepped closer leaning in her lips brushing feather light against Temariâ??s lips. â??It gets better when they enter you. Just wait a little bit my dear and I will show you.â? She leaned down nipping at the girls neck before she moved back again and let the tentacles do all the work on her. The tentacles at her breasts rubbed and squeezed sucking hard at her nipples changing their ooze slightly to incite her breasts to start producing milk and grow slightly. The one at her panties ripped the thin cloth aside now rubbing right at her lips and clit before moving back to tease her ass hole.

In her mind, Temari wanted to protest, a tiny part of her wanting to just scream and struggle, but her body wasn't listening. Most of her mind had fallen to pleasure and instinct. She moaned as the tentacles on her nipples suddenly started to ooze further, she could feel something different. Temari grunted as her breasts started to swell slowly, her nipples starting to feel sore, growing longer and thicker as fluid began to build up behind them.

"Nngh!" Temari closed her eyes as a tentacle started rubbing against her bare pussy, before shifting to rub at her ass, more of the ooze seeping into her body, causing her mind and body to slip deeper and deeper into the control of the pleasure.

Using the ooze to lubricate her ass the tentacle started to press against the puckered hole just opening it a little bit not really going in. Alyce stepped back closer to Temari and leaned in kissing the girl softly as her breasts pressed against Temariâ??s. â??Mmmm doesnâ??t feel good my dear? Mmm just let go and it will get even better.â? One tentacle moved from Temariâ??s nipple to let Alyce lean in and capture the full bud in her lips sucking at it wanting to taste her milk.

Temari groaned as the tentacle pushed at her ass, wincing as a small amount of pain shot through her, though it was quickly replaced by pleasure. She was almost disappointed when the tentacle moved away. She moaned into Alyce's kiss, pushing her chest forward to grind her breasts against the demons. "Nnng...." Temari moaned loudly as milk started to seep from her nipples, then as it was sucked her nipple nearly erupted, squirting out a constant stream of milk into Alyce's mouth. Temari's body was readily accepting the changes, almost eager for more.

As she moaned and her body begged for more Alyce was more than happy to comply. She sucked hard at the nipple drinking down the milk of the young kunoichi it starting to spark a change in the demon. She pulled back and licked her lips looking into Temariâ??s eyes as she smiled. â??You are so ready arenâ??t you my dear?â? she knew that answer and the tentacles responded, the one at her ass thrust in deep not being at all gentle as it pushed deep into her ass. Others sucked at her nipples replacing the demonessâ?? mouth taking the milk from them and encouraging her to produce more. Another came up and pressed into her open mouth the ooze touching her taste buds and starting to slip down her throat. But nothing touched her pussy or clit.

Temari was moaning in pleasure, her rational mind completely suppressed by this point, the pleasure and lust having completely overtaken her. "Nnngh...y-yes...I'm ready..." She panted, staring into Alyce's eyes. "Ooooooooh!" She moaned as the tentacle thrust into her ass, the pain gone almost instantly, replaced with further pleasure from the tentacles ooze that was seeping directly into her body. Her ass was tight, very tight around the invading tentacle. "Ooooooh!" Milk was flowing freely from both of Temari's nipples now, pumping into the tentacles almost faster than they could swallow it. "Uunnnnn!" Temari opened her mouth and eagerly swallowed the tentacle pushing in, her lower body squirming in frustration, pussy dripping juices all over the floor.

Any milk they could not drink the tentacles let fall over her breasts and down to the floor. Alyce moaned softly as the milk of the kunoichi worked on her body and her clit started to lengthen and thicken. Alyce through her head back standing in full view of Temari as she grew a beautifully thick and long cock from her pussy. panting hard Alyce looked back at Temari and smiled, â??Mmmm seems you get to be deflowered by me my dear you should feel very special.â? The tentacles thrust into her mouth and ass both pushing deeper almost like they wanted to meet deep inside her body. Alyce came forward and pressed the thick hard throbbing cock against Temariâ??s pussy rubbing itâ??s length over her.

Temari was so focused on the tentacles fucking her mouth and ass she didn't even notice her new lover and master sprouting a length of her own. The girl just continued to swallow the tentacle in her mouth eagerly, allowing it to push as deep as it wanted along with the one in her ass. She didn't care if they managed to meet somewhere inside of her...hell...she wanted them to, the sensation would be incredible. "Mmmf!" She let out a muffled moan as she felt the tip of Alyce's cock rubbing at her pussy entrance, the kunoichi's hips twitching and trying to thrust forward, attempting to take the cock inside. Temari wasn't a virgin...but it had been a while...

The tentacles thrust in and out of her ass and mouth hard and deep pushing deeper and deeper into both. Alyceâ??s hand brushed over Temariâ??s cheek and she smiled lightly, â??Mmmm you need it so bad donâ??t you?â? and with that she thrust deep into Temari a little disappointed that she wasnâ??t a virgin. Growled she leaned down nipping at the kunoichiâ??s neck softly as she thrust her thick long cock deep into her pushing passed her cervix and into her womb. â??Mmmm you are so tight my dear I love it.â? she started to thrust in time with the tentacles Temariâ??s stomach bulging out with each thrust.

Temari managed a slight nod in response to the question, then let out a muffled scream of pleasure as the massive cock thrust into her, pushing past the point where any man had ever been before, past her cervix, slamming into her womb. Even though she wasn't a virgin, Temari was still very tight, her flat stomach now bulging as both the cock and tentacles moved inside of her, skin stretching over the outline as both tentacles began to near her stomach from both directions. Temari shivered, then groaned as all three of her holes were fucked hard and deep, her body jerking against the movements, trying to enhance both their pleasures.

Alyce growled deeply as she started to thrust deep and hard into Temari all the tentacles doing the same pushing into her stomach and starting to fill it with their lengths making her stomach bulge more. Alyce didnâ??t stop thrusting her thrust getting harder and deeper bottoming out inside Temari with every thrust. â??Mmmm thatâ??s it take it all my dear. Take all of those lovely thick tentacles.â? After filling her stomach with the coils of tentacle the tips moved on pushing along the same track that the other one had one going up her throat and the other down toward her ass.

Temari's previously flat stomach bulged out like a soccer ball, her skin rippling with the movements, the outline of the tentacles and Alyce's cock clearly visible. Temari's eyes had rolled into the back of her head from the pleasure, her body spasming and jerking in pleasure, her pussy producing so much fluid that it was pouring from her all over the floor aswell as Alyce's midsection. Her breasts were bouncing wildly with the force of her rough fucking, milk starting to squirt and spray around the seal of the tentacles sucking on her, pouring to the floor and mixing in with her pussy juices and the tentacles excess ooze. "NNNGH!" The girl nearly came from the sensation of the tentacles starting to push up and back out of her body, but it was like something was stopping her....like the only thing that could push her over the edge was the sexual satisfaction of her new master.

Back
Top Bottom