Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

By the Horns [Tauren stud seeking multiracial harem]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Squish

Super-Earth
Squish's Totally Awesome Ideas

Hey, all! I took a break from BM for a while (More like I just forgot to check it... for a couple months...) but I'm back now, and I'm ready, willing and eager to get back into the game. I'm pretty much open to anything you want to do, and I invariably find these games more fun if my partner is enjoying themselves.

So, I shall get straight down to business and tell you what I'm here a-craving. These are some of my favorite themes. Generally speaking, I'm willing to do anything involving any one of these. The more involved, the better.

Incest
Huge Breasts
Huge Cocks
Rough sex
Exhibition
Furry/bestiality
Age difference (either way)
Romance
Impregnation
Dominance
Begging
Body modification/Transforming
Branding (Not 'hot iron', but stuff like piercings or tattoos)
Sphere of Influence (Like being on an alien space ship, or in the glade of a powerful fey, or a monster's nest. The creature itself has some incredible power over the others in it's 'domain' via technology, magic, or anatomy.)

Now, let's cover some things I WILL NOT DO.

Vore
Scat/Watersports
Gore/Violence/Blood/torture
Yaoi (Nothing against it, it just doesn't do anything for me)

Still with me? Awesome. Now, Let's round this thread out with a few more specific ideas I be cravin'! The bolded part is the part I would be playing.

Basement Monster/Homeowner
This idea is so malleable it's funny. The basic idea remains the same, no matter the specifics. A homeowner moves into a new house and decides to check out the basement. They discover a monster of some sort down there, and things get fun. I've played a futa vampire who was way into body-modding the homeowner with her magic. I've played a lusty water spirit who got trapped in a hot tub. There was an alchemist who turned himself into a jekkel/hyde monster and locked himself away. There was an alien monster that arrived on a meteor milennia ago and was released when the homeowner dug a new floor drain. There was even a fertility demon sealed in a magic circle that was broken when the homeowner vacuumed it up.

Fertility Demon/(Huntress or Summoner)
This generally goes one of two ways. Either A) this massively powerful fertility demon is raping his way through a city and a huntress shows up to put a stop to him. She fails, and in the end, her makes her his personal fuckslave, making her go out and bring more demon hunters to him to add to his breeding harem. Or B) the fertility demon is trapped on the other side of the veil, or in a talisman of some sort, and either a girl manages to summon him accidentally or he tricks her into releasing him, and, as a show of gratitude, he makes her into his personal fuckslave and makes her bring him girls to breed.

Tauren Warrior/One of Each
This idea is partially based of a ridiculously hot story I found on hentaifoundry. The general idea is this massive, studly warrior fucks and breeds all the races of Azeroth into submission (with the exception of the forsaken...). The story would be more like a series, with our tauren traveling from one land to another to fuck, enslave, and knock up one or more girls of a new race.
(This game actually has it's own thread now, check the link at the top)

Father/Daughter
This idea comes in many flavors, depending on your preferences. Personally, my favorite scenario involves the daughter playing a rebellious girl of some sort, usually a gothic babe or a hot slut. But she's only acting out because she wants to get her daddy's attention. Wearing too-sexy clothes, teasing him a bit maybe. Well, she ends up getting it. Usually, this ends up with her either her confessing that she's wanted him all this time, or him losing control and 'raping' her into orgasmic bliss. One of the themes I would ove to see in this game is impregnation, daddy getting his own daughter knocked up. Perhaps even, eventually, bringing their daughter into their incestuous relationship.

Is any of the above interests you, please do not hesitate to PM me. I'm open to PMs or IMs, and I'm also available for threads, but I have a tendency to forget to check my threads sometimes, so I would prefer one of the first two. I've got AIM and YIM.

RE: Squish's Kinky Ideas

I'm back! Right now, I'm REALLY craving the tauren story, since the last person I was playing it with ditched me... So, if anyone's into that stuff, that would be awesome.

After reading this incredibly hot story, I've been nearly obsessed with playing a game based on it. I got one started, too, though, unfortunately, my partner bailed on me recently. So, I need a new lady who would be interested in the following:
Huge Cocks
Impregnation
Rough Sex
Domination
Begging

Some other optional themes:
Branding
Incest
Age Difference
Exhibition

Now, the game I'm intending to play is slightly different from the one in the story. Firstly, let me tell you about my character:

Vigoro 'Palehorn' grimtotem, max level tauren prot-spec warrior. Pysically, vigoro seems much like any other tauren man, though he's particularly muscular, even by those standards. His fur is solid black, as is normal for those of the grimtotem bloodline. However, while most grimtotem have black horns, Vigoro's horns are pale ivory, extending out some two feet on either side of his head before hooking upward into points at the last few inches. His fur looks uneven and poorly trimmed, due to the dense network of scars that covers most of his body, a side-effect of not using much magical healing and a life of combat. He is almost never without his armor, wearing it constantly unless sleeping in an inn or washing himself. Inch-thick overlapping plates of titansteel, layered over a sturdy layer of titansteel chain which keeps the plates in place and helps protect the gaps, that layered over heavy borean leather, which is in turn layered over fine frostweave clothes. While fully armored, the only parts of his body exposed are his ivory horns and his broad, steel-shod hooves. He wields a massive sword, as long as a blood elf is tall, in one massive mitt, and a huge shield studded with spikes in the other.

Vigoro is an exile from the Grimtotem clan, a warlike clan who refuses to accept the peace treaty between horde and alliance. He was exiled as a young man for refusing to slay a family of orcish 'interlopers' who had settled in the stonetalon mountains. The Grimtotem do not forgive his 'betrayal', and he has been hunted by their assassins through his entire adult life. He goes by 'Palehorn' in most places to avoid the association the Grimtotem name has. Constantly chased by the Grimtotem, he wanders through Azeroth, fighting for his life and occasionally for money.

Now, one thing that is far from ordinary is his member. For a tauren, he's merely 'big'. But to a human-sized woman, his meat is impossibly huge. Two feet long and nearly a foot in circumference and bearing a flared, flattened cockhead as big around as a man's fist, his massive fuckstick rises proudly, like a pillar of steel, over a pair of huge balls the size of grapefruit, capable of delivering nearly a quart of thick, white-hot and virile seed.

Now, exactly where and how the story begins is up to you. However, the ultimate goal is for vigoro to end up with a harem of devoted, cum-hungry sluts, with a lady representative of each of the common races. Human, orc, dwarf, troll, night elf, blood elf, gnome, tauren, goblin, and worgen. No forsaken, though. Sorry, but undead simply do NOT work for me. And since I'm excluding a race, it would be rude of me to not extend the same rights to my partner. If you're not comfortable or just not interested in playing a particular race, let me know, I have no problems dropping a few. I know this is a bit... ambitious. However, I would like to point out that you don't have to play all of them at once. Experience tells me that more than two girls at a time gets confusing quickly.

One of the things I definitely want to have involved is pregnancy and impregnation. The thought of breeding all those different ladies is incredibly arousing, even though I must admit, some of the races seem like there may be mechanical issues. Some optional ideas I'd love to see becoming involved are branding, the idea of marking his girls as his property. Not 'hot iron' branding, mind you, but using things like piercings and tattoos. Age difference is in there as well, specifically, my tauren stud taking a girl who is much younger than himself. It can even go hand in hand with incest, if you're into that, by having vigoro bring the daughters of his harem-girls into the harem. Exhibition is also a good option to bring in, with vigoro fucking the brains out of some harem-girls in front of others, op perhaps parading them, their bodies swollen with child, through town.

This game is probably going to be mostly smut, though there are certainly opportunities for some plot development, depending on the characters you come up with. Anyways, if you're interested, PM me, or reply here and we'll arrange the details.

If you want to see a sample of some of the writing I'm capable of for this game in particular, check out this game.

If you like the writing up there but don't like the story specifically, feel free to check out my other request thread.

RE: Squish's Totally Awesome Ideas

Only one new person? Come now, I should be getting more than that by now.

It's actually very interesting just a bit daunting. Even if they're not being played all at once, they all have such different natures. It would be quite the challenge to keep them all straight. I could give it a try if you like? Granted my experience with Trolls and Worgen are practically non-existent. I haven’t played WoW in awhile.

I'm glad you like the idea! I was beginning to worry.

I would LOVE for you to give it a try. Honestly, I haven't played WoW since cataclysm came out, so I don't forsee any real problems with you being a bit rusty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom