Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnapped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brittany_cape

Planetoid
Hi! I'm looking for an RP involving rope and duct tape!

I could go on and on about what does and doesn't make a perfect role. If you're interested, the link to my LiveJournal is below (wise partners will at least peruse it).

I feel there are two types of bondage:

Hardcore: When I'm dangling upside-down from the ceiling with my knees tied to my head and my arms cuffed to my bum, with 1+ coke-can sized dildos protruding from my orifices, and

Damsel in Distress: When my hands are tied behind my back, ankles together, gagged with tape (or a cleave gag, or ballgag).

I'm interested in the latter. Everyone has their preferences, but the hardcore stuff doesn't do it for me. I like the sort of thing you see employed against heroines in movies--quick restraints intended to immobilize and silence.

In regards to activities: I like flesh-on-flesh. Dildos, nipple clamps, ring-gags, etc--they just don't do it for me. I want to be squeezed, groped, tickled, licked. I want to feel the pulsing warmth of intrusive flesh, not the cold rubber of bothersome objects!

Plots: I'm being kidnapped because "I saw you and just decided I had to have you"? That's lazy. This is an RP forum, people! We specialize in stories! Make me think there's something else going on here, rather than that you're a sex-deprived lunatic!

My favorite scenario is in my Yahoo profile: http://pulse.yahoo.com/_UUMZDU5ZJVEZUHBNVN5S72JIYQ

Live Journal: http://kaptive-kutie.livejournal.com/

You know where to find me!

-bc

Edit: Also, please attach a note to add request! Sometimes I go onto Yahoo Chat and get add requests from bots. Bots don't attach notes, though, they just say something titillating and try to make you follow links. I don't know why they would need to add you though. If I'm going to follow the link, I probably would have done it. The alternative would be to save the link for later, and then log on later, and then follow their profile to the link. Which wouldn't make any sense, because they're a bot and I can't talk to them, so why would I look at their profile and follow the link? What if I like the link, who do I talk to then? That's why I like to know who I'm friend-adding, because if a real life person wants me to go to a link, I can refuse just like with bots, and then ignore them if they keep trying to get me to go to the link, like bots do.

Don't be a bot. Attach a note!

This is a bump, because the thread has fallen a few pages though I'm still feeling unfulfilled. It's around 7PM ET on June 14 and I'm looking for a session. Potential partners should be advised that one of my coworkers decided to share their cold with me, and I just took a shot of Nyquil, so do not be alarmed if my posts stop making sense. Also, if I post nothing but the same letter over and over again, it means that I have fallen asleep on the keyboard and my nose is stuck down on one of the keys. If this happens, I will try to aim for the 'Z' button. That way, you will see thousands and thousands of Zs and know that I am asleep. When I stop posting Zs, it means I have woken up, and we will go from there.

Bump! I worked all day and the fireworks have been delayed until tomorrow due to inclement weather. Sooo...I'm looking for something to keep my mind occupied with for the next couple of hours!

Also: I should probably throw out there that I'm looking for an RP on YIM. I feel like trying to do it through email/PMs lacks the same momentum as an IM-based scene. Not that I have anything against those types of scenes, just that I prefer the quick back-and-forth of Y! messenger. Besides, if my partner is intending to do a bunch of weird stuff to me, I'd rather know after half an hour of posting rather than three days' worth of posting.

brittany_cape said:
Also: I should probably throw out there that I'm looking for an RP on YIM. I feel like trying to do it through email/PMs lacks the same momentum as an IM-based scene. Not that I have anything against those types of scenes, just that I prefer the quick back-and-forth of Y! messenger. Besides, if my partner is intending to do a bunch of weird stuff to me, I'd rather know after half an hour of posting rather than three days' worth of posting.
I'd love to play on yahoo using IM's with you. Your suggestion of rope and duct tape appeals to me.

olderstud52 said:
I'd love to play on yahoo using IM's with you. Your suggestion of rope and duct tape appeals to me.

I gotta say: a PM, an IM, AND a response to the thread? Maybe pull in the reins a little bit. It's hard to get a partner when you ooze desperation the way James Gandolfini sweats on a treadmill.

It is the seventh of July and I am searching for a role. I might be in and out throughout the evening to get dinner and stuff, but I should have a good block to dedicate to RPing.

I'm feeling a storyline along the lines of a guy getting out of prison and going back to his lair for the list of girls he was tracking years prior...and of course, you-know-who is next on that last, so he picks up where he left off...

Hmmm. I have come to realize that it is important to note that I'm an IM-RPer, as opposed to forum-RP, or PM-rp, or whatever. So, you know where to find me--

On YIM.
-bc

Edit: scratch that, I'm not interested in RP tonight. I wrote a little story instead.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=24292

I'm looking for some nice, simple taken-from-home-and-just-taken action tonight. I want to be brought somewhere bound and gagged, thrown on a bed, stripped naked and just taken. Straight flesh-to-flesh action, you know what I mean? Find me on YIM!

I'm on a roll tonight! Take advantage of this opportunity!

MSN - kute_kidnapped_kaptive@yahoo.com

EDIT: I have YIM up too.

Yahoo - kute_kidnapped_kaptive

8 / 2 - Available for abduction tonight!

YIM - kute_kidnapped_kaptive
MSN - kute_kidnapped_kaptive@yahoo.com

If you're not up for roleplaying, maybe check on the thing I am working on. I call it a thing because I do not think it is considered a story, but it's not an RP. I'm not really sure what it is, but it's three posts of the way done!

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=24955

I'm free for a while this afternoon! Plus there's a new entry in my LiveJournal! PLUS there's a new project available in the Storytelling section!

I have had a look at this thread and I've decided I'm interesting in Roleplaying with you. If you would like to, I've added you on MSN. :)

Update: I'm looking to pop my Forum Rp cherry! If interested, hit me up in PM! Check the Sorytelling section for a couple of samples of my work!

brittany_cape said:
Update: I'm looking to pop my Forum Rp cherry! If interested, hit me up in PM! Check the Sorytelling section for a couple of samples of my work!

How about since we haven't talked on MSN we can have a go at a forum RP? You can PM me if you're interested when you're online and we can get started. Looking forward to kidnapping and having my wicked way with you!

jonathantrick said:
How about since we haven't talked on MSN we can have a go at a forum RP? You can PM me if you're interested when you're online and we can get started. Looking forward to kidnapping and having my wicked way with you!

That sounds like a great idea!

As some of you may have seen, I've been trying out forum RPs...and I :heart: love :heart: them! If you are interested in doing an abduction/non-consent scene, throw a PM my way!

8/17 - Looking for a messenger RP today! (though I'm still open to FRPs!)

If you haven't read any of my stories (or any of the posts above this one), here's a summary of what I like!

-Being kidnapped, usually while home alone
-Being bound, gagged, and brought somewhere isolated
-Being stripped and then...well, the thing two naked people do

I would like to roleplay with you. I enjoy detailed kidnapping scenes, and not rushing the rp scene...maybe even turn it into a long term effort. I am on yahoo messenger, at solitaryman_1954...i would love to talk to you more and have a good time roleplaying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom