For the Cerebrate

She chuckled a little. He'd gotten so worked up, she was not interested in Minsk she was more interested in creating a stronger strand, but he'd taken it the wronge way. She looked at the zerg and they all settled in and waited, none of them seeming to move. "They will not attack." She said calmly. Watching him, "Should I move?" She asked amused somewhat.

"If you want but i would suggest you don't. You said you want a stronger spawn. and I want to release." He said calmly "But in this case, for us to both get what we want, I would have to show you that I am stronger. "So tell me." he began before lunging forward throwing his entire weight in just in a hope to knock her down, "Does this prove that i am not weak?"

She hit the back of the chair blinking as she was now pinned, the two beside her growled a little. "I think it does..." She mused, then she smiled a little. "I'm not sure..." She said, if she kept him going like this, she'd not even have to try to get him to breed, he'd do it of his own accord. "What else can you do?" She asked.

"So much more" he smirked as his hand reached down feeling her cunt. She have been Zerg according to the Dominion but that didn't mean most of her Terran features were gone. In fact her lush soft pussy was quite intriguing. "And I'll also show you what I'm worth" He he pulled off his bulky pants. Most of the Diggers had to wear all this bulky equipment when on planets, and as long as they could maintain human life that was all. Bryan was the type to peel off the jacket within minutes if the planet was warm enough and this one was more than just warm, it was quite hot.
He then proceeded to pull out his stiff member. "You wish to breed, and I wish to fuck, we can both be happy."

She grinned as his fingers ran along the mostly human flesh, it was a little sharper than it had been when it was human, but still equally soft, and equally manipulated. "I think I can agree with that." She said as she looked at the man's tools for her particular desires as he pulled it off. She grinned a little licking her lips. Legs spreading slightly. She put one long carapaced hand against the man's chest touching the exposed skin. Enjoying the feel of the blood pulsing through warm flesh. "I've always liked Terrens."

"well lets not forget, you started off as one" He sighed calmly feeling her body against his and finally let go of his hatred for the zerg and thrust himself deep inside her.
"And you still have a lot of Terran left in you it seems" He added feeling her juicy cunt wrapped around his pulsing member.
"this will be one fucked up bastard child." he though to himself as he continued to pump away at her. He didn't want her child to be a inning weapon for the zerg, in truth he was just wanting to fuck.

She grinned arms coiling around his body as she kissed him lightly, Locking her legs around his hips so he couldn't pull all the way out if he got second thoughts, Moaning as she felt his body rub against her own, the friction was wonderful. She grinned a little, humans tended to have one track minds, or at least she'd learned, most of the one's she'd caught before him had hated her for being zerg, but many of them where willing to stare at what was not armored. Much like he'd been willing to ram himself inside.

Back
Top Bottom