Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Planting Plot seeds [MxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trism

Void
Hi!

I have several plot ideas I would like to play out if you happen to be interested. I normally play via PMs, but IMs would be acceptable if you insist. As far as sub/dom goes, it really depends on the plot and my comfort level with it. Don't hesitate to ask questions!

Athlete x Athlete: The quarterback of the local school team has lead his team to several consecutive state championships. When asked how he did it, the cryptic answer was always Uniting the Team under his leadership. But the new player joining up has no idea what is required to play under him............

From Roommate to....... : Alex's roommate had never minded him crossdressing, nor living as a female full time. Things changed one night however, as a series of friendly bets led them down a path neither had planned on.

Older Guy x Younger guy: I have several ideas in mind, none of them completely fleshed out. I would prefer to play the younger of the two. If you are interested in my plots, or have one of your own, I'd like to hear them.

You seem like a newbie on the block, i would love to RP but i would need a little more detail on the plot. Check out my request thread and see if there is anything you like, I'm quite flexible with RPs.

Hello. I've been looking for a MxM rp. I have plenty of Ideas in my search thread. Feel free to let me know. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom