Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yaoi/Het Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clementine

Super-Earth
Hello there! If you've stumbled into my plots thread, then you must be interested in yaoi, male/male, relationships for the most part. If you like fantasy based plots ranging from high fantasy to modern full of smexy boy luffin', then you're in the right place. Scroll down to the second post to check out pairings and plots.

IMPORTANT: I rp very heavily. I'm on basically every day and will rp for hours on end since I find it a way to relax from every day life. So, if you're looking for someone who'll be dedicated to a good rp, I'm your girl.

I'll also say that I'll play the GIRL in any of the plot pairings below if you have like this fantastic plotline for me. <3

Stuff About Rping with Me:

--I play both seme AND uke.

--If you're here to get your whiny submissive needs met, then get out. I don't pander to rpers who refuse to play dominant roles.

--I generally like to double if my partner is as big of an ukewhore as I am. That way, we get both of our uke needs met if it's needed.

What I DON'T do:

--I don't do any form of bathroom play, heavy bdsm, blood sport, vore, gore, extremely dark themes, heavy toy play, or necro.

I think that about covers it. By the list, it's obvious that I don't like any kind of intense theme rps. Anything not under that category is a GO. 8D

CONGRATS YOU MADE IT TO THE BOTTOM! ONWARDS TO THE SECOND POST FULL OF PLOTS! <3333

RE: Yaoi Fantasy Based Plots

Pairings and plots

You don't see what you want on the list? Pm me or post in the thread with your ideas! <3333

CLARIFICATION: I don't do furries unless you can give me a very good reason. All the animal types in the pairings below mean they either have a true animal form or they have a human form with slight animalistic features (ie. cute ears, tails...ect)

Modern Fantasy:

Vampire/Werewolf
Werewolf/Werewolf
Were-anything/any other creature type
God/Anything <3333
Teacher/Student
Master/Slave
Demon/Human
Demon/Angel
Angel/Human
Faerie/Human <33
Faerie/any other creature type
Shifter/Human
Anything/Anything

AU Fantasy:

Prince/Prince
Knight/Prince
Merman/Human
Wizard/Human
Demon/Human <33
Dragon/Human <333
Dragon/Dragon
God/Anything
Anything/Anything

Other:

Harry Potter
Snape/Harry with me playing Harry. Ohohohoh guilty pleasure. xD

Sex Pistols
OC/OC

Ao no Exorcist
Yukio/Rin. I play Rin. OHGAWD ANOTHER GUILTY PLEASURE. XD

Plot Themes:

I'll write out some legit plots tomorrow...maybe. >>; For now plot themes involving the following are golden:

Hurt/Comfort
Arranged Marriage
Light Non-Con
Angst
Kidnapping
Love/Hate
Mpreg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom