Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Z-List Celebrity Slut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

Star
2s8lhmw.png

The Z-List Slut
Dani Blake is only famous because she poses topless in men's magazines and had numerous affairs with well-known married men. She's the kind of women who is famous for being famous, and every month she can be found selling her story to the newspapers about the latest (married) man she's slept with. She has no shame, and will do anything to get attention. Right now she's got a column in a newspaper and isn't shy to write about things that would make a normal woman blush. Heck... she'd write about her own rape if it happened.

And that's exactly what will happen.

The rape is brutal, rough and humiliating. A normal woman would want to try and forget what happened. Dani, however, remembers every minute. And while her interview obviously keeps things PG, she talks about her ordeal in an almost flattering way... and makes a pretty obvious invitation for her attacker to catch her off guard again...

Looking for the rapist. Plenty of directions that this can go. Or if you like the idea of me playing a Z-list celebrity but want to avoid the rape idea, then send me a PM and we can work something else out.

Kinks
(not required in all stories)

Oral sex/gagging
Bondage/gags/peril
Spanking
Humiliation
Name-Calling (slut, whore, etc)
Bimbofication​

RE: Bimbo X-Gal(s)

I'd love to play sometime.. How about a bimbo Emma Frost who still has her hypnotic powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom