Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

up for some fun (m x f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkweasle123

Planetoid
1. I am a well to do industrialist who never got married and had little time for relationships so he decided to get his fill of sex i am going to build a modern day harem. The harem itself is basically a large stone house in the middle of no ware with the amenities cable tv, internet, swimming pool whatever my girls want. looking for 7 to 8 girls to fill my harem.
Requirements
x character age must be over 15 under 26
x must submit a well detailed description of the girl
x be creative i like everything to college educated business women to stripper who needed a place to live
also if there is anything you wanna add just ask

2. I would like to play and older woman’s (29-45 years old) pool boy, landscaper something like that. She is trapped in a sexless marriage and I am young hung and on her pay role. She is very rich and well educated but has no job and gets bored being at the house all alone all day. My character bangs her when her husband is at work.

3. I would like to play a celebrity role play where you would play Ashlee Tisdale, Taylor Swift, Ke$ha or Michelle Trachtenberg

4. This is kind of a weird request but it might be kind of fun I was watching that movie miracle santa anna it was over all a very good movie and uncle Sam might get mad at me for saying this but the Nazi girl was amazingly hot so I really want to do a Nazi woman x Jewish soldier thing sounds like a lot of fun. I would like a lot of plot with it but during the smuttier parts I want her to say that he is better than any German she ever had.

5. Has anyone ever read the wizards first rule books or seen the show the legend of the seeker? I am looking for someone to play a confessor. I don’t really have the plot nailed down but it should go something like this. The confessor must mate so she me confesses me and uses me till she is completely satisfied then I cum in her. (She may do this a couple of times just to make sure)

6.I know it’s not anything super original but I’m looking for someone to do a boyfriend / girlfriend. He is a simple country boy she’s a big city girl. She was an art major in college and when the graduate they move to (New York, L.A., ect… not a huge issue where) he’s more into the simple life but he’s in love with you. Any way our rp begins where after work he opens the door to their apartment and it’s his birthday. The girlfriend planned a surprise party all their friends are there. The party winds down about 11 o’clock. As he is cleaning up he hear music coming from the bed room he opens the door and Well I guess that’s your choice. It is some kind of sexual surprise for him. He’s a good boyfriend who works like a dog day in and day out so you want to give him a birthday he won’t forget any time soon. (maybe you have been taking poll dancing lessons?, maybe your just drunk enough to let him do something you never would let him do before?, maybe you bought a sexy bra and pantie set? Maybe a classic rp cheerleader and jock, teacher and schoolgirl, French maid) maybe a mix of thoughts ideas?

All of these roles will be played on yahoo im my sn is sparkweasle123 i will do it pm as well thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom