Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a partner to play with, any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurann

Planetoid
Hello everyone

Anyways, I'm looking for role-play partners who wouldn't mind a relatively inexperienced but dedicated partner.

A little bit about my kinks: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Jurann

I ONLY play male characters. I am specifically looking for a MxF role-play, HOWEVER, depending on my mood, I may do MxM as well. Any other types can still send me a PM or post here, you never know how my mood will change, and I'm always interested in hearing new ideas.

I generally play the dominant character, if you are looking for something more submissive, send your idea, if I like it, then who knows? Please if you are at all interested, bring up your idea =). As for characters, I myself prefer original characters, I do not like to play as canon characters. That being said, plays can be set in an established universe (so long as I am familiar with said universe).

A combination of story and smut would be ideal, though I am not opposed to the occasional one-shot smut based play. (I'm also interested in seeing if I can find a 'penpal with benefits' who would be interested in primarily smut-based plays) I am perfectly willing to do non-sexual role-plays as well, although I am blank on ideas here. It could be adventurous, romantic, etc.

I will try to respond as often as possible, but know that several jobs and life in general may get rather tumultuous, but I will shoot for at least one response per day.

As for length, I like detail as much as the next guy, and in posts where only one character is focused on, longer posts with more detail are appreciated. On the parts where both are involved, I am willing to drop the length expectation to even one line, (just don't make it a habit) in order to facilitate more intimate interactions between characters.

LITERACY IS A MUST.
Mistakes happen, I'm not perfect. But really, it takes away from the play if I'm mentally correcting every line.

All right, I believe that I am beginning to ramble on. If you are interested and/or have any questions, I recommend sending a PM with your ideas, as I'll see that before I see it here =)

Some short examples of plotlines that I am interested in (Bolded is the character I would play, number indicates level of interest, from 1-10):

**Bit of an update**
At the moment I'm curious about established universes, like anime and comics, preferably with original characters on both sides.

Master x New slave (3)

There has always been a need to submit in you. Coming across a simple advert online, you gather your courage and agree to meet 'Mister J', a mysterious man who promises to break you down, and force you into your true calling as slave. (Can be MxF or MxM. It will involve lots of smut, and light on the story, unless you have something specific in mind already)

Gladiator x Domina (4)

The arena's ancient sands are stained with the blood of hundreds of great warriors. These warriors, trained from prisoners and slaves rise to be greater than men, to stand on the mountain peak as gods of blood and death. With every victory, these gladiators are rewarded by their masters and mistresses. In this story, the Domina will own the gladiator (either personally or via her husband). Hard training has honed a powerful and famous warrior, and the Domina intends to use every aspect of this training and loyalty for her own pleasure. This story can be romantic (Domina and gladiator fall in love) and/or can involve more than just sex and violence. Creative ideas welcomed for this story. I would prefer some previous background knowledge of Roman culture/gladiatorial terms if you are interested.

Gladiator x Body slave (4)

This is a romantic story of two slaves under the same household that fall in love. One is the body slave to the Master and Mistress of the house, while the other is one of the gladiators owned, trained, and used by the house for status in the games of the arena. Things often come between the two lovers as they are forced to obey their Masters in various secret dealings, political intrigue, and of course the extravagant and sexual practices known to the Romans. For this play it could be helpful if each of us would play a secondary character, namely the Master and Mistress of the house, alongside the main characters. I would prefer some previous background knowledge of Roman culture/gladiatorial terms if you are interested.

Knight x Squire (5)

This story is primarily MxM, where there is a disgraced knight that wanders the countryside. He carries with him few possessions besides his horse, weapons, and of course, his 'squire'. The squire is essentially the knight's slave, acting as a pack mule and whipping boy. The knight can and does release any of his stress and anger on the lad in any number of ways.

Athlete x Assisstant/Waterboy/towelboy/fan

Self explanatory really, heavy on the smut here.

Barbarian x Geisha (Possible One-shot) (6)

A lost, wandering giant of a man travels through a world of death and pain. He finds himself in a strange, foreign land, and through a strange encounter, finds a moment of respite in the mysterious floating world. This story is relatively undeveloped, and any suggestions are welcome.

Angel x Demon (7)

A forbidden love has bloomed between two opposites. A high level angel from heaven and an archfiend from hell. Through their surreptitious meetings, they learn about one another. In one moment of love and lust, they are discovered by another angel sent to investigate the whereabouts of the main character. Their love revealed, the two must flee to a place where they can be together: Earth, the mortal realm. But without access to heaven, and angels now hunting the two, their only chance at success lies in the one being that has been cast down from Heaven, only to rise as the King of Hell, Lucifer. To get to the Fallen One himself, the two lovers must traverse the nine levels of hell, meeting with the Princes of each level and overcoming their own sins and desires. I have a significant amount of this one planned out so it may take longer to explain than I would spend here.

There are more but this seems good enough for now. Once again, if you have any other ideas/suggestions, do not be afraid to message me! PM's are preferred, as I'll know a lot sooner! :)

Oh please do take a look at my thread at least with the likes dislikes and the pairings I think I would like to rp with you. A link to my request thread is in my Signature

Hey wanted to know if you would like to do a historical one in medieval Japan. An emperor and poor musician that plays on the street and sometimes for kids in a school or play house then when she gets into the emperors house she has hidden her identity behind a curtain but from the first note the emperor's son fell in love with her song.

If you like it I mean....

Hey! The gladiator x body slave idea sounds great. I have some knowledge of Roman culture, not a vast amount but I'm aware of how the gladiator games work and so forth! PM me if it is still open and we can discuss further!

Ava

I love the Gladiator x Domina, I was thinking that maybe the Domina could be the daughter of the master of the gladiator, and he could give her him as a birthday gift or something and that's how they would first meet at the very least.

Hi there! The angel/demon idea sounds very interesting. I'd love it if you could PM me with some more plot info, I'd love to RP it:)

Hope to hear from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom