Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

But I don't want to be a girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

That_Boi

Moon
Yes I do. Kind of.

You can call me Boi. I'm looking for a dominant male, female, or futa (preferably futa) to make me their bitch. I don't do poo, strangulation, electrocution, or blood, and I am most definitely not dominant.

I can write a decent amount, depending on the characters, plot, and how much I'm given to work with. I've been know to write two or three pages per post, but that's a very rare occasion, and usually only for introductions. Edit: I understand you're the master, but I don't like it when people godmod my reactions to things. Do whatever you want, you're the master. Just don't write my post for me.

I'm looking for a very dominant character of the male or female persuasion, but I'd prefer male or futa. I'd also like it to be a master/mistress and slave role play.

I was going to write it all out in paragraph form, but I'm just going to list what I really want in the rp(Edit: I made a rabbit hole! My Rabbit Hole):

Forced Crossdressing
Forced Animal Play (Wearing costumes/acting like an animal)
Cock and Ball Torture
Spanking
Paddling
Whipping (light. Please no blood)
Bondage
Foot worship (obviously I would be worshiping your feet)
Watersports
Toy use. Lots of toy use.
Maybe a little public use? (rape me in public, make me please others, etc etc)
Basically: lots of BDSM and Humiliation
Aaaaaannnnddd: chastity belts/cock cages and orgasm denial. After all, I am your bitch and my only use is to pleasure you. I don't deserve to cum.

We don't have to do everything on the list, but the more we can include, the better.

I'll probably respond quicker if you shoot me a message, but I'll try and check back here.

As for my 'profile':

Name: Billy
Girl name: (if we do crossdressing and you don't have a better one in mind) Bethany
Cock size: 5.4 inches erect
Race: Human
Picture: Please ignore the cat ears and tail.

On a side note: I am totally willing to be a furry or anthro's little bitch. I was once in a very intriguing roleplay where my mistress was a wolf anthro with a massive dog cock (tappered, knotted, and everything) and I've always been interested in experiencing a similar role play.

Come on! Someone out there has to want a little bitch to use to their heart's content, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom