Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving X-Men rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpecialKay

Star
I am cravIng an X-Men rp with a pairing between myself and someone else to be a Emma frost type character who is basically my helper throughout everything and such. With my character having a power of his own, which will be a mutual development. Anyways I am looking for a female partner, if you would like to participate I would like you to send me a profile consisting of name, age, abilities, and a bio but bio is not required. If you have a plot in mind that is plenty fine with me.

Thank you for your time.

I HAVE A PLOT JUST IN CASE YOU WANT FOR NOW!!! WE CAN DEVELOP A NEW ONE IF YOU WOULD LIKE BUT THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE!!!

A man is developing supernatural abilities well... to be more accurate... mutant ones. One that is usually only heard of in comic books and a universe entirely made up... but he learns he is not the only one. After being a veteran in a special tasks force known as. S.A.F.E. also known as the special anonymous fighting element. He learned that if you aren't fully human you are labeled a freak, in doing so he separates from the team and goes rogue gathering more psychics and such under his arm to build an army, ready to take over the world. (Your character) is the strongest telepath born, and is also his right-hand man, their powers are secret but they plan on using their powers as little as possible and killing them with their own weapons...atomic bombs.

Your character is like a right-hand man, and secretary with supernatural abilities that range from taking control of certain people, reading minds, pausing time but only being able to talk to people, and turning your body into diamond which is highly powerful at withstanding attacks. She will also be...ya know...hot :) anyways if you like the idea please reply to me with a profile consisting of name, age, appearance, and an optional bio.

The power range you mentioned. Is it required? Or can the character have a power completly seperate from those? Perhaps with a secondary passive ability that falls into those categories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom