DOA (Grave and Unelma)

True Grave said:
Kasumi looked back and saw Ayane showering naked. The image was so hot that she almost jumped on her right there. Instead, she peeled off her bikini and showered next to her, even scrubbing the parts of Ayane that were difficult to get herself. It was a good thing that the shower was going, to hide the wetness in her nether regions. They then moved into the hot tub, both naked.
"Uh, Ayane...Can I talk to you about something?"

Ayane felt hot when Kasumi helped her clean, the feeling of her slender fingers moving on her skin just made her wetter. Not that it was noticable in shower. Moving into the hot tub, Kasumi's bare, naked chest greeting her. Ayane's own nipples being nice and perky. Thanks to the cool air that flowed in from the window. "Yes?" Ayane asked, wondering what Kasumi had in her mind.

Kasumi blushed a bit. It was kind of hard to say.
"Well...lately, when I'm around you, I've been having these...urges."
She looked at her.
"I've never felt this way about anybody before. At the tournament, I thought many of the guy fighters were cute. And I've flirted innocently with the other girls. But, with you... it's different."

She looked away, blushing hard.
"When I see you naked, or touch your skin, I feel this bolt of lust shoot through me. I get wet and want to do things that I've never done before. Things I wouldn't talk about."
Her nipples stiffened up just thinking about it.
"I know we're both women, and I shouldn't feel this way about you."

"I know that we've been rivals, and we're not even friends yet, really. I also know you probably didn't come here for that. I..."
She turned to Ayane.
"I can't hold it back anymore. So, I'm sorry, but..."
She leaned forward and planted her lips against Ayane's, feeling herself get really wet. She brushed her tongue against her lips, seeking entry.

Ayane listened to Kasumi, feeling the same way. About to tell Kasumi about her feelings, when she stole a kiss from her. Feeling so hot at the moment, she granted th entrance to her mouth with no second thoughts. Letting her sluttish side take control as her hands found Kasumi's huge breasts, into her hands. Squeezing and pulling them. Playing with her nipples while she was giving hot kisses to Kasumi.

With the entrance to Ayane's mouth granted, Kasumi entered and began to wrestle with the other girl's tongue. When her hands grabbed her breasts, Kasumi moaned into her mouth. She started to feel really hot as her nipples were being played with, and she started to roll Ayane's nipples in between her fingers. However, she wanted to do this elsewhere.
"Let's go up to my room. I'd rather ravage you in private."

She let go of her breasts and got out of the hot tub, drying herself off and winking at Ayane. She went up to her room and got on the bed. She spread her legs, giving an excellent view of her shaved, and wet, pussy. With her nipples erect and her eyes twinkling, she was one hot little number.

True Grave said:
With the entrance to Ayane's mouth granted, Kasumi entered and began to wrestle with the other girl's tongue. When her hands grabbed her breasts, Kasumi moaned into her mouth. She started to feel really hot as her nipples were being played with, and she started to roll Ayane's nipples in between her fingers. However, she wanted to do this elsewhere.
"Let's go up to my room. I'd rather ravage you in private."

She let go of her breasts and got out of the hot tub, drying herself off and winking at Ayane. She went up to her room and got on the bed. She spread her legs, giving an excellent view of her shaved, and wet, pussy. With her nipples erect and her eyes twinkling, she was one hot little number.

(Heading to sleep :))

Ayane moaned too when her sensitive breasts were used like that. But being horny now, and wanting ravage Kasumi's body. Not caring where it happened actually. Moving after Kasumi and watching her show off her beautiful pussy. Getting on top of her and kissing her forcefully, with wild, burning passion. Her hands once again squeezed Kasumi's huge breasts. Rolling her hips against hers, their pussies squeezing against one another. Moving her lips from Kasumi's onto her breasts, licking the erect nipple before taking it into her mouth. Sucking onto it like a baby.

(Have a pleasant night. I'll see you tomorrow.)

Kasumi moaned loudly as Ayane mounted her. She kissed her back passionately, wanting her so bad. As Ayane squeezed her breasts, she squeezed hers. When she started rubbing her pussy against hers, she rubbed back, feeling their clits touch and their juices mingle. She was blushing and drooling. Her nipples were so sensitive, and when Ayane started licking and sucking one of them, she cried out in pleasure. She wanted to give back a little, so she reached back and began fingering Ayane's pussy, finding the g-spot and rubbing it vigorously.

Back
Top Bottom