Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male seeking a new roster of literate female RPers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spice

Moon
Hi Bluemoon.

So here's the deal; it's been about forever since I've actively roleplayed, and coupled with my ridiculously high standards, that leaves my list of RP partners pretty vacant lately. I'm looking for a few new faces to repopulate my IM lists and I thought I'd try Bluemoon this time around.

What I'm looking for in particular is two or three kinky, literate females with whom I share a number of interests. I learned long ago that having too many people prodding me for RP is just a headache, and I much prefer becoming really tight with a couple of totally awesome partners. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for RP, and I'm interested in finding people with whom I can actually talk as opposed to simply "Oh, okay" and then gone. Obviously, that makes shared interests a huge asset on your part.

I talk about music, Star Wars and Batman a lot. That's a good place to start.

Anyway, to set your fears to rest, when I say that I like being tight with my RP partners, I mean that I like to consider you a friend. I'll send you funny youtube links and show you drawings in progress, but I have no interest in being your e-boyfriend and I don't give a fuck what you do on the other side of the monitor. Talking about RL is cool, and you'll find me rather open in that regard, but I don't want to be involved in yours in any way. It's just been my experience that the most satisfying RPs spawn from these types of relationships, because we both know what gets the other person off better than other people, and that's cool.

Presumably, you are on the same page, so let us continue.

On the topic of getting each other off, I've been RPing for long enough that I know what I like and what I don't like. Shared kinks are absolutely necessary - and the more, the better. You don't have to be into everything that I am, but I'll like you more the closer you come. Having only a few in common leads to very repetitive RPs, and I like variety. There are a few exceptions to this rule, because there are some things that I'm always starved for, but for the most part I'm looking for the sexual sugars to my spice (hahaha, that was so lame it was awesome).

So what do I like? I'm glad you asked. Check this shit out:

Footplay:
This goes on top, because it is my favourite. I adore female feet. I like worshiping them - with the massaging and the licking and the sucking of toes - and I also love footjobs. A girl that enjoys giving footjobs is immediately an object of my affection.

Excessive cumplay:
Another favourite. Cum is fucking hot. It's like a tangible indicator of how sexy an RP is. Women who have an aversion to being filled, painted and dripping with thick creamy seed should probably look elsewhere.

Oral:
I love wet, messy and wanton blowjobs. Smearing lipstick, running eyeliner, gratuitous usage of the tongue, saliva and spittle everywhere; all that jazz. There was a little flash game that demonstrated my ideal blowjob somewhere, but I can't for the life of me remember where. Whatevah!

And worry not, for I am not so selfish; I'm also a cunning linguist. Wet, juicy pussies are impossible not to absolutely devour.

Your ass:
I like it. I like them big and round and perfectly firm, I like to squeeze and spank and generally grope them. I think hotdogging is totally hot, I love to get down and rim the fucking hell out of it, and I love fucking it. I definitely prefer it to the vagina (which is probably true of most men) because of the inherent taboo in doing it.

My ass:
Coincidentally, I also like this. I like being rimmed, and I love being fingered; I wish more women were into prostate stimulation. I've also been known to enjoy a strap-on from time to time, and it's something that I'd be interested in doing more. It just never comes up.

Handplay:
I like hands. I don't know if it's an extension of my footplay fetish or what, but I think they're sexy. Descriptive hand usage in an RP turns me on. I dig delicate fingers with perfect nails; scratching down my back, wrapped around my cock, slipping into my mouth (or as previously mentioned, my ass), anywhere. I think it's hot. I love nail polish, but I hate rings. Jewelry irks me, for some reason.

Titfucking:
I mentioned your ass, but I should specify that I'm both a boobman and an assman. I love breast worship, I love titfucking, and from time to time I can enjoy lactation if it's a turn-on for you. Big preferred, small is cool too. Macro is just stupid, though.

Stylistas:
I have a huge fetish for stylish women. From posh bombshells to spunky firecrackers, I love make-up and sexy clothing. Lipstick marking my body is totally hot, and fucking you stupid while you're still wearing your sexy duds is just rad.

Reluctance:
Rape's much hotter sister. I love scenes where two people absolutely should not be together - whether one of them is involved with someone else, or they hate each other, etc - but for whatever reason they end up fucking. And the person who was initially reluctant ends up loving every unscrupulous, wrong moment of it.

Humour:
Last and probably the single most important is that you absolutely must have a sense of humour. I make jokes at the most inappropriate times, and if you don't think it's funny then we're never going to get along. The ability to lace sexual content with hilarious commentaries will make me love you. I think girls with wit are the sexiest thing ever.

Are you still with me? Good. Let's hit my few major Noes, and then we'll talk some more about sexy stuff.

Scat, mutilation and vore:
The unholy trinity of WTF?

Heavy bondage:
I'm not into it. Small stuff, like handcuffs and blindfolds and things like that are totally sexy, but complete immobilization is most definitely not.

Sissification:
I may dig attention to my ass, but if you start calling me Princess, I'll punch you in the teeth.

Rape:
I she's crying while you're nailing her then you're doing it wrong.

Underage characters:
Barely legal is cool, but totally illegal is not. I may dip as low as sixteen, but only if she's totally hot jailbait. And it should go without saying, but IC-only. If you're under 18 in real life then I'd prefer if you didn't solicit me.

Incest:
The only time that I give incest my blessing is when my character is being violated by sisters. Especially twins. Never with a member of his own family.

Bestiality:
It's not my thing. This doesn't necessarily include anthros, because sometimes they're sexy, but I'm never interested in a straight-up feral animal taking part in my sexual escapades.

Moving on.

I tend to play characters of the roguishly charming and seductively charismatic variety. I'm more or less dominant; while I enjoy gratuitous worship of the female body, and sometimes I'll bend over for a strap-on, I'm never really happy with relinquishing control. Having someone try to dominate me often makes me start feeling all ALPHA and then I get angry. We certainly don't want that. Currently, my favourite and most-played character is my future smuggler for The Old Republic. Star Wars-themed RPs would be adored, but not necessary. Alternatively, I did give Warcraft an embarrassing number of years of my life and I'm very knowledgeable with the lore. I favour playing Blood Elves, so if you're interested in that we can talk.

Those are the primary settings that I'm comfortable RPing in: Star Wars and Warcraft. I tend to prefer science fiction to anything else (Mass Effect, Farscape, Firefly, etc) but I'm open to fantasy, modern, post-apocalyptic and etc. If you're not comfortable with either of my two prime settings, though, then I'd probably prefer homebrewing something for just the both of us unless there's something established that you'd really rather use.

In any case, I'm open to discussion on that topic. I'm more interested in the kinks right now than the story. We can worry about that after we establish that we'll make awesome sexy friends.

So, are you a totally awesome chick who's totally dancing to my tune? Are you capable of at least a paragraph per post? Do you like things like ninjas and ice cream? Are you my kind of slutty?

Then send me a PM immediately, because I would like to make sweet, sweet e-love to you.

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom