Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Angel Beats! F needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I had been doing this rp with someone else previously but we got off it for a while and it doesn't look it'll be going anywhere, so I have brought it here to hopefully get s taker for it to begin anew.

So the basic idea is based off the anime series Angel Beats! You more or less have to have seen the show to understand what's going on, so thats one requirement. Basically its an identical setting with a new Angel, and a whole new Battlefront. Angel is a guy this time, and the newcomer to the afterlife will be a girl (you) I will also play various male characters in the battlefront, and whoever is partnering with me will need to play the new girl and probably two others, male or female. This one is gonna be largely story, with less emphasis on the sex. I'm still working out how I would want it to end, but for the time being it would be assorted shenanigans and hijinks of the Battlefront as they try to take down Angel in whatever way possible. PM me if you think you are up for it and will be around to continue replying for a while. I prefer to rp over PMs, but I am flexible.

I do het only, but I'm not opposed to yuri.
As for kinks to avoid, no;
gore
watersports
scat
heavy bondage
BDSM
futa
yaoi

Anything else you want to specifically try you can run by me and we'll sort it out. I look forward to hearing back on this soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom