Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☁ creative lady here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osheaga

Supernova

• In a nutshell, I desire a roleplay. I'm somewhat fickle when it comes to choosing a suitable partner but I'm sure you'll
        find that I'm a reasonable lady. I have no quantity requirement for posting but I do, however, encourage the usage of
        synonyms, cleverly implemented adjectives and overall informative essentials in your posts. We can roleplay over
        thread, email, AIM and PM. Whatever best suits your needs, I'm always willing to accommodate!

I am currently in the mood for any of these scenarios:

high/mild/scarce medieval fantasy, war, alien invasions, monsters, fascism (culling, purges, annulments), feudal japan
        (afro samurai?), gangs, industrial era + revolution, dragon age and any of your ideas that fall within my comfort zone ~

I'll also do SOME fandoms which involve spartacus, one piece, nightmare on elm street, final destination and fruits basket.

My characters are traditionally very diverse. They're Brazilian (South American), Romanian, Irish, Egyptian, Greek
        and African. I seldom play purely Caucasion ladies. Physically they're often tall and curvy, sexually experienced
        or deprived, never virgins. Sometimes tattoos are a factor. They tend to be domineering and like control.

As for what I like in male characters, that too, varies. Height, roguish features, shaggy and unkempt men, not
        inexperienced, fragile, cute little boys. Scars, tattoos, all very endearing factors if you choose to include them.

Kinks. I have absolutely none. I have no rabbit hole or f-list. I love sex in roleplays, I often heavily encourage but,
        but I'm not into kinky sex. I'm traditional. Blowjobs, handjobs, masturbation, maybe even toys here and there.
        Speaking of sex, I'm really in the mood for some mild-paced romance right now. Kudos to anyone who's able to
        enlighten me here : > ! Hope to hear from you!

RE: ☁

• PLOTS

equilibrium
        "Balance" is a term that is loosely thrown around. Unbeknownst to human-beings, who believe carbon is the base
        element of all life, balance is in fact its intangible antonym. For every good, there is an evil. For every evil, a good.
        As long as balance between two opposing subjects was maintained, they could each coexist, but if balance was disturbed
        then unspeakable events would occur. In modern day society the balance between two worlds - the one known
        as "earth" by humans and another world, an unnamed vault for earth's evil anomlies - has been heavily disrupted
        due to earth's overflow of havoc and sin. As a result - and a means to maintain balance - the two worlds begin bleeding
        into each other. Monstrous shades have been making exponential appearances in the human world, terrorizing
        its inhabitants. A cult has been foreseeing tis event for many years and are the only beings who are able to intervene
        and thwart this event if they choose to do so.

in pala
        A worn workahlic from the city decides to partake in a last minute cruise on a whim implied by a close friend. During the
        journey the cruise ship falls victim to a monstrous tropical hurricane that capsizes the vessel and leaves fates of hundreds
        to the discrection of the sea. The workaholic - potentially one of the only survivors - finds himself washed up on a
        mysterious beach seemingly somewhere far off in the middle of the ocean. Injured, he seeks refuge on the island
        and happens across a throng of questionably dressed but seemingly helpful natives. They toss him into a drug
        induced stupor to ebb his agony, explaining to him that he is now a permanent residence of the island Pala, a hidden
        archipelago in a virtually unaccessable part of the ocean due to frequent storms. The inhabitants partake in unusual
        activities such as heavy experimentation with drugs, hallucinogens and all manners of sexual activity. The workaholic -
        mesmerized and simutaneously concerned - begins wondering if he should give in to their hippie philosophies or
        begin searching for a way home.

hex on fathoms
        A tyrannical pirate escapes from his prison and begins making his freedom known to the seas in which he once terrorized.
        Unbeknownst to him a sea witch seized his reign while he was incarercated and has been tormenting the sea
        ever since. On one fateful night he crosses hetrand angers her with his brazen attitude. As a result she casts a hex on
        him, cursing him with haunting nightmares, sleepless nights and from time to time, unfathmable strikes of pain. She
        instructs him to complete three tasks for her and in return, she will free him from his torment. Reluctant - but with little
        to no alternatives - the pirate agrees, secretly recruiting the aid of a shamaness - a known rival of the sea witch -
        to help ebb his pain and sleep during his ventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom