Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Ultimate Fandom Thread......or not (MxF) Literate Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindTaker

Moon
RETURNING AFTER A LONG PERIOD

Who am I:

I'm a polite, literate roleplayer who operates on a 'quid pro quo' basis. Being an approval whore, I love making my partners happy. If you cater to my needs, I can guarantee you'll be pleasantly surprised. I've been playing for over 8 years since the days of IRC and have since moved on to roleplaying sites. I like to maintain a cordial attitude towards other people, so please try to approach me with the same level of politeness. I know being considered 'literate' is taken by some to be a license to be rude, but I think that's no excuse.

What am I looking for:

I'm looking for roleplays set and starring characters from fandoms we dearly love. Be it from books, fairytales, videogames, TV shows and anime, you will find my library of knowledge to be vast, so I'm sure we can work something out.
I especially crave canon characters, though I will only consent to original characters if they are part of the canon characters journey (E.g. I will do your OC x canon if you do a canon x OC for me).

Rules:

- Plots should be something to be worked on TOGETHER. Let me shoulder all the plot preparation in order to impress you, and I will cease further correspondence.

- Unfortunately, I will not accept Mary Sues under any circumstances.

- Do note, that I am not a stickler for OOC. While some people may find that changing someone's diet is a grievous sin against established canon

- The goal is to have F-U-N. One or two traits can be changed. Entertainment should be the highest priority, let's not forge that. Slight bits of OOC is unavoidable (why else would character A go out with character B?)

- Plot-heavy or smut-heavy matters not. If the concept is good, I'm all for it.

- Certain kinks can come up, but it's heavily character dependent.

- IM or PMs (No Threads, sorry)

Plots I'm looking for (Not series based):

These are certain ideas that I've always wanted to do and have no particular setting in mind. It's mostly tidbits and musings that I have come across and never got the chance to do. I'm certain that when you read them, certain series may flash in mind:

Redemption: A good redemption story is a tricky one, but also highly fulfilling. The villain happens to come across the heroes several times on the course of the story, despite not being shown in said series. The girl in question begins to make him question his beliefs and ultimately lead to his redemption. Likewise, a villainess and the hero might have a secret connection no one knew of and he uses that to redeem her to the forces of Good. Even better, it could go on after said show had ended and the villainess is still alive and this is her chance to redeem herself.

Alternate-Endings: Vague concept, I know. But there are certain stories that just beg to have ended differently. I can think of a couple but I'll leave this one up for discussion.

Alternate-Beginnings: Also known as the altered-universe. This works best if certain characters have switched allegiances and watch as they try to fit into that scenario. Alternately, a certain character can be gender-bent and the plot would continue normally with this new development.

The Bad Girl gets her Day: This is a rather frustrating concept as is with a lot of stories (practically a murder in a lot of animes and harem mangas), the so-called 'bad girl' or even an outright villainous girl has always sought the protagonist. In spite of being extremely proactive in her pursuit, the staple empty-headed 'inactive' heroine is the one who gets the protagonist delivered to her on a silver platter. I would love to play out an idea where a character fitting that description has her hard work rewarded.

Series:

Here is a list of the fandoms I'd like to do. I can play any character or creature/monster that might be found in said series. Do note that I am not a magician, there are certain characters I am more comfortable 'wearing' as opposed to others.

* = Craving certain character

Books:

Harry Potter (*Genderbent Draco)
Anita Blake
Lord of the Rings
Tom Clancy Books
Discworld
Agatha Christie's And Then There Were None (*I have a plot simmering for this)

TV Shows:

Angel (*Illyria)
Buffy tvs
Battlestar Galactica
Camelot (*Morgan Le Faye)
House M.D (*Thirteen) - Taken
Star Trek
Firefly
Dexter
Criminal Minds
Terminator: TSCC
Spartacus: Blood and Sand (*would literally KILL for SpartacusxIlithyia love/hate)

Games:

World of Warcraft
League of Legends (*Caitlyn)
Left 4 Dead
Dragon Age
NIS Series (Disgaea etc)
Hotel Dusk
Sly Cooper
Legend of Zelda
Mario Series
Borderlands (*Mad Moxxie)
Halo (*Cortana)
Fire Emblem
Final Fantasy IV, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X
Yakuza
Portal (*Human GlaDOS)
Street Fighter (*Juri Han)
Tekken
Soul Calibur
Guilty Gear
BlazBlu
Command and Conquer: Red Alert
Resident Evil

...too long to list

Anime:

Gundam
Yu-Gi-Oh
Air Gear
Chrono Crusade
Dragon Ball Z
Inuyasha
Shakugan no Shana
Bleach
Prince of Tennis
Monster
Code Geass (*Cornelia)

...too long to list

Cartoons:

GI Joe
X-Men Evolution
Archer
SeaLab 2021
Hanna Barbera

Comics

DC (*Big Barda, Poison Ivy, Talia Al Ghul)

Marvel (*Red She-Hulk, Spider Woman, Moonstone, Scarlet Witch, Spiral)

** Welp, that's it. Hoping to hear from you. PM me if you have any questions.

RE: The Ultimate Fandom Thread......or not (MxF) Literate Players

I am very interested in playing out a BlazBlue storyline with you. ^^ I don't mind doubling up as a second female character to your OC, as long as you play a character to my OC. <3 So yeah, if you're interested feel free to contact me.

RE: The Ultimate Fandom Thread......or not (MxF) Literate Players-updated 6/1/11

Shoryu-bump

RE: The Ultimate Fandom Thread......or not (MxF) Literate Players-updated 6/1/11

Shin Shoryu-bump

hurrica-bump!

bumpot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom