Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Husband away for work - inspired by real trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simont

Planetoid
Hi,

I recently returned from a week away for work and have some cravings I wanted to see if anyone was interested in. These were inspired by real people and events while I was staying in the hotel. I guess they could both go in lots of different directions from where I have left them so if you like them then give me an idea of where you would like them to go. Females playing female roles please and I prefer to chat by IM.

Waitress
He had been away for three days of a week long trip and had eaten in the hotel resaurant every night. One particular waitress had caught his eye each night but he hadn't been served by her. Her tight black blouse, little black skirt and long jet black hair in a pony tail made her seem mysterious. He couldn't help watching her and looking her up and down and she kept catching him but she couldn't have minded that much as she gave him a few smiles back. This night though he was served by her and she touched his arm softly when taking his order and bent over in front of him when she dropped the menu, her little skirt sliding up her thighs. He was sure she was teasing him. As he finished his meal he realised that it was late and he was the only customer left in the restaurant and most of the staff had tidied up the other tables and gone home. Soon they would be the only two left.

Hotel guest
He had a particularly long day and went straight to the hotel bar when he got back for a drink. Sitting quietly on his own he watched the other guests come and go until she walked in. She sat down on the next table facing him while her husband sat with her with his back to him. He guessed she was a few years older than him but very classy and attractive. She was wearing strappy high heels and tight leggings that he loved. He tried not to look at her until he noticed she glanced at him. She was chatting with her husband but kept looking his way and running her hands through her sexy blond hair and pushing up the bob cut. When her husband looked the other way she smiled at him and licked her lips teasing him. Unfortunately they soon went to have dinner in the restaurant and he thought he had better go back to his room. But an hour later there was a knock on his door - her husband had got really drunk and was now asleep and she was bored. She invited herself in and he got the impression she normally got what she wanted.

The first one sounds FANTASTIC. I'd love to try it! Here's a thread with a list of my kinks: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=23014&pid=686241#pid686241

Hi, I love your kinks and they would fit into the scenario really well. I've sent you a PM, hopefully we can speak soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom