Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Family Affair - Group Incest [Still Approving!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowe

Star
OOC: [http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22933&page=3 Still accepting ^^]

Sophia sighed contently as she relaxed onto the soft confines of her family cough, one of three or four in the rather massive family room her less than humble abode kept. Her husband treated her like a damned goddess, and she was very devoted to him for it.

She shifted slightly and placed down the magazine she was abscently reading onto the table before her and stood, turning to walk slowly down the hall and up a curving flight of stairs towards the bedrooms. It was six fifty-six..time to start the party, and her sons were her first targets. The clicking of her heels signalled that she headed for her bedroom, her hips shifting from side to side slowly, her look lustful and determined.

She stepped into her bedroom, determination growing as she slipped off and kicked away her heels, removing her top down to her bra and tossing aside to hip a wall, unbuttoning her tight jeans and kicking them off as the shower started with a clap combo. "I can tell this is going to be a fun day." she chuckled to herself as she stepped it. Oddly, both the door to the master bedroom, and the door to the en-suite was left open. Maybe a mistake, maybe for her husband..maybe for somebody else?

A soft, mellow plucking was heard from one if the son's rooms. Nathan on his Fender Stratocaster was practicing his latest creation. He was in mid riff when he heard his mother's heels clicking past. The final note was sour as he ripped off his headset to peek out his room. Seeing his mother's hips sway made him pursue, entering her room as the shower turned on.

Quietly, Nathan slipped out of his jeans and T-shirt. He folded them neatly and set them at the edge of the bed. He gently tapped on the door, alerting her to his presence. "Hey mom." He called out in a lustful voice.

(Jake's POV)

I entered the family abyss, the cesspool we call our 'family orgy.' Fun times, I've got to admit; mostly screwing my mother and sister's. I'm not so big on the whole brother-brother, or brother-father kind of screwing around. I looked around for my mother - well mostly my sister's, but found my mother first - and was smiling as my brother already got into the action. I came in the door my brother came in moments ago, smiling at her, grinning slyly. "Hey mom, how ya doin?" I asked. Who was I joking? She knew better than we did what this day meant. She knew what this day was.

Ashton had met up with his son, Andol, one of his creations that together him and his wife made approximately two decades ago. He loved his wife very much, but today was a day to love his sons and daughters the same as his wife would have been. He needed to please them, and express his emotions, him purposely meeting up with Andol outside the house. He was going to let Andol be his first for the gathering, and please his son like never before.

Alec skipped down the long hall, peeking his head in on his mother, frowning in disgust. He thought she was ugly. His father was much better looking, and he had the same parts that Alec did, which meant he approved. This was his first year where his mother would actually let him participate in their annual 'party' and he was excited, still being naive about what all happened during this time of the year.

He jumped over the back of the couch and laid upside down, playing on his Iphone at the moment. His socked feet, twitched back and forth gently, waiting to be included in the family fun. He slightly thought it just had to do with them all doing their normal routines but they were just all naked, a fact in which he found oddly hilarious.

Yes, his hormones had kicked in and he exited his game to text one of his 'friends' an erection growing in his pants as he talked to the boy. He had been talking to him for a few weeks and they still hadn't gone farther than kissing. He sometimes felt the same way when watching his brothers as he did when his friend talked dirty to him, having to go the his room to 'take care' of himself.

"Heyyy!! I'm bored! I wanna have fun too!" He yelled through the house, sounding like the child he was, though he didn't expect someone to answer or respond. So he just went on texting Jesse with an ever-present blush on his face.

Andol sat outside and was looking at the birds that flew by with a soft smile. The young man was mostly thinking about his pet birds which he kept back at his home... Andol really never joined in the family orgies that had been going on. So he had somehow been able to hold onto his virginity... yet that didn't mean that he didn't like to cuddle. In fact cuddling was really his favorite thing to do, but he mostly did that with his brother Alec... which was why he was a little caught off gaurd by the sudden arrival of his dad who showed up and put a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and smile at the older male and said to him, "Hey dad what are you doing here... did you see that cardinal that just flew by. He was really pretty..." The male cardial always looked nicer to Andol, espeically sinice they had that pretty red coloring to him, "So Dad what is that you wanted to talk about?" He was sure that the orgy was probably going to be brought up, but one never knew... maybe his father just wanted to talk. Andol had really never told his family before that he was gay... which was another secert that he had kept by avoiding the orgies... at least until this time.

"Well, son, you know what today is," Ashton began, smiling at his son. He knew something was up; he never saw his son during their annual orgy sessions. "and I notice you haven't taken part, so you're going to have to, you're a part of this family." He said with a smile, placing his hands on his son's head, confidently looking down upon him. He didn't know exactly why his son didn't participate in the orgies, but he wouldn't take no for an answer this time around.

Alec heard the door shut and a couple male voices. He had no clue that Andol would be there, usually he avoided this time of the year like the plague and was always when he would spend some 'bonding time' with him. He looked out the door and smiled broadly when he saw the dark haired male, Andol had always been his favorite, especially since Andol didn't treat him like a brother, he was treated more like a friend. He had always loved the way their hair were the complete opposite, and when he ran outside and jumped onto his lap it was even more noticeable.

He hugged him around his neck and smiled "what're you doing here Andol? I didn't think you liked coming this time of year, or is mom making me stay with you again this year?" He asked, the question partly pointed at their father. It wasn't that he didn't want to stay with Andol, he just wanted to be included.

Andol sat there and looked up at his dad with a stunned look on his face as the older male basically told him... that well for once he wouldn't have a choice in the matter. There was a look of fear that crossed his face at the idea that he might be made to have sex with one of his sister or his mother... there was a noticeable shutter that went over his body as he again looked up at his dad and said softly, "Look dad there is somthing that I have to tell you..." He knew that this moment had to come sooner or later. He then looked down at the ground and softly sighed, "Look dad I am g.." Yet before he could finish his setance he was suddenly intruppted, by his younger brother hoping into his lap. Which instantly helped the raven haired youth to feel better as he wrapped his arms around his brother... and pulled the younger male close in a hug. Alec had always been his favorite and really the one person he felt he could trust the most, which was why he realized at that moment, that there was only one way out of this so that at least his dream of a romantic first time could stay intact.

He looked up at there father and said to him, "Dad could you excuse us for a second..." Andol took Alec by the hand and let his younger brother around the cornor of the house and looked to make sure his dad wasn't following before he looked back to the other and said, "Alec look I have to tell you somthing and you can't tell the others... I am really just not ready for them to know yet ok." He put both hands on his brothers shoulders and looked into Alec's eyes and said, "I am gay..." He paused for a moment to figure out somthing that was probably not as much of a shock as Andol realized. Yet he had never shown much his interst in guys, so... Then he contiuned softly, "I know that dad is probably going to make me join in the orgy this year... and I really always wanted my first time to be somthing special and privite so please brother I am asking... will you take my virginity?..." As he said those words he pulled his younger brother close into a hug and waited for the answer.

Kathleen sighed as she heard some talking outside, she was reading a very interesting book about mystery that she often read. The author was a man that she admired without any shame. Standing up she walked to the door and locked the door, she always did this and often times she was left alone during the orgies. Walking back to her bed she shook her head as she turned on the Ipod on her ear with some Japanese music.

The day was sunny and she wanted to go out and get a tan, however with all the raging hormones that went around the place she knew that these days would not be a good idea if she did so. Smiling she yawned a bit before opening the book once again and reading the novel. She knew some of her family members were gay or lesbians and she did not really care for that, she would keep the secret to the grave but she did not really cared for any of that stuff. Finally after finishing up the book she placed it aside and turned on the Anime channel to look at whatever anime they were showing.

Ashton nodded in agreement, walking inside, and going to Kathleen's room. He saw two of his sons and his wife in her room, smiling; In the heat already? He thought to himself. His wife sure was popular on this day of the year, however, while Andol would be busy with Alec, Ashton was going to see his daughter. She was one of his children that he has yet to see today. Ashton knocked on his daughter's door. "Kathleen, you in there?" He asked, hearing the television on in the room, unable to open the locked door.

"IT'S TIME!" Came the feral scream of one Isabella as she leapt up out of her bed, fully clothed and cleaned, her short silvery hair being curled to one side in a hasty ponytail. "WOOOO-HOO!" she cried, her foot trapping itself in the combines of the bedwork and causing her to fall to the ground with a hefty slam. It was odd that despite the fact she seemed to repeatedly fall and run into basically anything and everything you could find, Isabella or Izzy as she forced her family to call her, never seemed to have a single bruise on her perfectly smooth skin, which she obviously got from her maternal parent rather than paternal.

"Kathleen!" she cried as she stormed from her room, flailing with a semi sugar-high around her father, giving him a big 'ol kiss on the cheek and a hug that could of probably broken a rib on a weaker man as she did so. "It's -tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!- she laughed, her body shaking with a combination of lust, excitement and pride at being allowed to 'perform' with the rest of the family this year. Her parents had insisted that all members be legal age, and so she and her brothers had been shipped off each year until they were sixteen years of age.

"Aww, c'mooon! I wanted to get mom first! Jeez, can't you two get laid any other way!" she teased her brothers as she came to a stop outside her parents bedroom. She rolled her eyes and, as with every single morning, randomly grasped the nearest sibling in a death-hug of her own creation, this time Jake was closest to the doorway and thus the easiest. She'd always had a soft spot for her brother, they were only a year apart in age and he was much quieter than her, meaning she could easily push him around.

------------------

A soft chuckle came from those pert pink lips as Sophia slowly turned to spot one of her children already down to his tight-fitting boxers which gave little teasing for the imagination; He was well and truly his fathers son, not insanely tall but he has something in his pants that'd put Spirit to shame. "Two minutes past and you're both already here? Oh wow, you really -must- be in heat!" she teased gently, going along with her youngest daughters teasing, Issy and Sophia were always the most alike, the rest mostly took after her husband, but the twins were basically Sophia incarnate..and Sophia incarnate..with a penis.

Talking about that, it happened to be the one thing on Sophia's mind right about then. Not raising teenagers, but fucking them. And in her mind the work day today was not cleaning up after a half-dozen dirty teenagers, instead it was..well, you can figure that one out for yourself. She slinked forwards, those family hips leading the way as she wrapped her arms around her eldest childs shoulders, giving him a soft but loving kiss on the lips. "Whilst I'd love my first fuck of the morning to be my eldest son, I had a better idea. Did you know Isabella over there is a virgin? And it seems you have a thing for those. So, instead of thinking about herself, how about we teach the next generation a few..tricks of the trade, Honey~?" she purred into his ear, giving that a quick kiss as, her left hand sliding down his toned body as she stepped away, her body still dripping wet with shower water from before.

As she stepped out, she gently turned her eldest son towards Isabella in the doorway, she wanted her youngest daughter to have the best first time she could, and there was hardly any better than her big brother in the mother's mind, she knew he'd take care of her..in every single way one would think. As she did so, Izzy stepped forwards and placed upon her face her best puppy-dog face, pushing her ample busom up just a little bit, trying to coax her brother into it. "Pwetty pwease big brother~?" she purred, flapping her pretty little eyebrows, her expressive blue eyes looking radiant.

Besides, this was Jake's first time at the party, and as such it was time to..break him in as it were, he needed a good time to start, and there none better than Sophia herself.

[OOC: Okay, I kind of messed the post up it seems. To rectify that, I'd like to tell you the couples I had in mind. Jake and Izzy, and Nathan and Sophia. That is, what I thought, you can go ahead and do what you want. ^^ Happy postin']

Kathleen heard the door knocking, it was her father and soon after her sister started knocking. Shaking her head she sighed as she looked at the time, they were all getting ready for it and she knew very well what that meant, they won't leave her alone until they had her. "I am not going to fuck none of you, leave me alone". She shook her head and turned on the TV as she sighed to herself. She knew that her parents had a key to her room that they could use when she locked herself in like this.

Every year she did this and every year she failed at being at her room alone. The fact that she lost her virginity to her father was bad enough and now she had to deal with her brothers and sisters. She did not cared if they did it at least without her. Taking a deep breath she looked at the door and shook her head, "You are all sickos doing THAT with each other, that is just wrong, leave me alone and go have your fun".

(Okay, Snowe.)

(Jake's POV)

I couldn't resist at the moment. My mother was there, but I can't really resist my sister when she's being so cute. I nodded hesitantly, but on the inside, I really did want this - to fuck her. "Alright, mom. You gonna come over here, Izzy?" I asked, using some witty, sexual-word play with her. I would wait for her, and ease myself into this, awaiting the moment I could feel my sister's curves, bends, breasts, and sensitive areas. This was going to be a hell of a day.

------

Ashton pulled out a key, opening Kathleen's door, and shutting it behind him, locking it. The other's were getting busy, and he wouldn't want to spoil their good time, now would he? He walked towards her, placing his hands on a photo of her. He shifted his eyes to meet her's, looking blankly at her. "Do you know what today is, Kathleen?" He asked, giving her a psychiatrist like gaze.

Izzy grinned wide as her gorgeous brother teased her with a little wordplay, her eyes shimmering with lust as she slowly removed her hat, the one she had worn for the better part of ten years. It was tatty and ripped, but it was her favorite item, something her father gave her as a child. She tossed it to the side and skipped forwards, the first time her practically her entire life that she actually acted her real gender instead of a giant tomboy. She slowly slid her jacket off, her ample and supple breasts bouncing briefly under her tight t-shirt, ripped at the breast for effect.

She turned slightly and grasped her brothers hand, squeezing tight and leading him away. She'd let him be the one in charge for once, she liked that sort of thing. "So..ready to fuck me, Big Brother~? Moma told me that you're really big down there so..go easy on me, okay?" she teased, smirking gently and acting like one of those idiotic blondes her brothers generally dated.

I played with my hands until they went at her curves, sliding my hands up and down her waist, my lips pressing firmly at her neck as I slapped her nice, firm ass. Oh, were we going to have a fun time together. "You're not so bad up there, either," I said with a tease, nibbling on her neck as my hands moved towards her crotch, nearly touching her cunt from outside the clothing. He needed to get the two undressed first, though.

Izzy was so ready for her elder brother, her cheeks were flushed for the very first time in her entire life, and her panties were almost see-through with an abundance of her juices, her heart was beating so fast she could hear it through her ears. She grabbed his hand as her neck was kissed so gently, so beautifully that she forgot who was doing it; Her annoyingly jockish brother, the one who was perpetually calling her a tomboy and acting like a dick..well, that was the one thing she needed right now, though in reality it always turned her on when he pushed her around and treated her like that. She grasped his hand and pulled him into her own real, which had actually been cleaned the morning before for that specific reason. "Can..I see it~?" she grinned, leaving the door open she stepped back and slowly removed her shirt, her purple and black bra pushing her breasts up, which she removed slowly and smirked as they jiggled just a little bit. She kicked off her jeans, wiggling her hips slowly as she stood entirely naked, wearing no panties for quicker access. "Now..it's your turn, Big brother!" she purred, her words deep and lustful, teasing her brother effortlessly.

Seeing her breasts bounced made me more turned on than before, my boner sticking out as I stripped down to nakedness for her. It throbbed as I put her hand on it, smirking at her. "Big enough?" I asked, my large boner infront of her eyes, as well as my muscular body; I liked to keep in some shape. Video Games and friends didn't consume all of my free time. I smirked as I saw her wetness, and all of the juices she secreted from it, despite the fact I did little to turn her own. "Shall we, Izzy," I said, comparing her nickname to 'Jizz' for a second, laughing to it in my head as it only looked like a lustful smile to her.

He smiled as he was pulled into a hug by his big brother, he followed silently around the back of the house. He let out a amll laugh when he announced he was gay "really? I didn't know that. I'm gay too, I think" he blushed a little and looked up at him, kissing him on the lips gently, giggling a little as he blushed furiously.

"Let's go watch a movie first though" he told him and took his hand, leading him back into the house and his room, slipping a disc into the dvd player and climbing onto the bed with Andol, cuddling up with him with a content sigh. It was just like any other time that he had been with his brother, they just cuddled and relaxed happily.

He glanced over at his brother at one point and brushed a strip of hair out of his face, his fingertips lingering on his skin for a few moments before leaning in and kissing him again slowly but lovingly.

Izzy chuckled gently up to her elder brother, her chest pressing tightly against his own as her lips grasped his, pink folds wrapping against the top of her own brother throbbing manhood; It was pretty huge, only one she had seen much bigger was her fathers, he wasn't the kind to hide his body from his family, and it seemed none of the family were really very shy when it came to nudity and the like, especially after what they'd all went through together. She gently kissed his lips, tasting him with her body, touching him gently and purring lightly as she slid down her body. Her lips lightly grazed his nipples, lightly licking one and placing the other in her mouth, suckling upon it until it became hard. She slid down his body, kissing his hard masculine abs, more perfect than most of his age. A little further and she found her prize, her lips opening a little wider than she'd hoped just to fit the bulbous head into her mouth. She moaned as she sucked the head in, his dick throbbing harshly against her tongue which slowly wrapped around the veiny shaft, her right hand lightly grazing his balls as her left wrapped around the back, gently grasping his firm, hard butt.

I panted heavily. She sure does have a great tongue, if I can say so myself. She's just like our mother. But, I'm a bit new to the feeling of her hands on my balls. I've never had them played with like that, so it kind of makes a weird sensation - one of those weird ones that feels nice. I let my cock thrust into her mouth, pushing her head down. "Izzy! Swallow it all!" I said, reaching my climax down her throat due to her great tongue.

Izzy moaned gently as her brothers massive cock thrust deep into her suckling mouth, tongue sliding slowly under the head to capture as much of that sweet, musky necter as she possible could at that time. She gulped it all down, taking the time out to wrap her tongue around his sensitive shaft, her lips gently sucking a little more as she caused the rest of his cum to fill her mouth. She eagerly gulped it all down, not realising just how good it really tasted until she tried it. Licking her lips she stood up and slid back onto the bed, her fingers slowly opening her soft, pink virgin folds for her -big- brother to spot. "Now...I think it's -your- turn to help me out!" she chuckled, opening her legs a little for him to see her entire body, and boy was it a great one; She definately was her mothers daughter.

"Of course, - big - brother will please you," I said with a sly grin. I was loving her body, and every reaction she made. I slowly pushed my boner in her lower lips, grunting as I let it in her pussy in the raw. "What a sexy body Izzy has grown... To think your - big - brother never noticed," he continued, licking and sucking on her nipples as he thrusted roughly inside of her cunt.

(Sorry. Using my cell to do this :/ )

She looked at Ashton and sighed, "yea, day that the family goes crazy with sex, go have fun with them I am staying here". She looked at him with a serious gaze as she sighed, "Look, sex it's not something you should do with a family member, even though our parents might had told us otherwise". She shrugged turning up the volume as she pretended that she was ignoring him. There was no way she was going to give herself up to him willingly, not this time she was quite tired of being one of the prime targets in the family.

Andol held his brother for a few tense seconds as he waited for the other male to show his reaction, and to the older male's relief... it was a good one. Smiling softly he just ran his fingers through his brothers hair, before he leaned foward and kissed the young man's forhead... "Well I am gald for that, at least it makes my request less akward." Of course he quickly found his own lips being touched by those of his brother, which left the pale youth blushing like crazy... That had indeed been his first kiss, and his reaction too it gave that away in a very immedate and obvious manner. So he just stood there for a second at least until his brother took hold of his hand and suggested that they wacth a movie for a bit to relax... Andol knew that would be a good idea, sinice one needed to be relaxed for what they where about to do.

So he followed his little brother into his room and cuddled up there on the bed with him... a soft smile covering his face as he held the smaller male's warm body close to his own... wishpering softly he said, "I love you Alec." He wacthed the movie without saying a word, as he waited for his brother to be the one to make the first move. It would really have to be on his younger brother to do that, sinice he wasn't really sure what they where supposed to do at all. He had seen some porn, but that was about it... Then he felt soft fingers brushing against his forhead, as he laid back and just stared into his brothers eyes... as the hair was moved out of the way, and then like the magic moment that had happened outside, there lips connected.

Alec didn't hardly even watch the movie that he had put on, the only thing he could think about was the male beside him and what they were to do. Occasionally he even forgot to breathe when he was so caught up in listening to Andol's heartbeat, the sound filling him with happiness and amazement. Then he was soaring, their lips were connected and he was no long on the firm mattress, he was in the arms of Andol and that was the only place he ever wanted to be.

He felt so complete kissing him and he didn't want it to end. Only when he had to take a breath he pulled away, his cheeks flushed as his emotions and thoughts were confused and thrown into a jumble within him. "I love you Andol" he murmured against his lips, stroking his cheek with the tips of his fingers.

"Come here love" he whispered, moving him so that Andol was in his arms and pressed to his chest. He pressed another kiss to his lips, his tongue escaping his mouth to stroke the others soft lips, requesting entrance to the warm, wet cavern. His hand were on his chest, moving downward slowly and hooking his thumbs under the bottom of his shirt, lifting upwards slowly to shed him of the thin layer of cotton, wanting to feel the soft skin underneath against his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom