Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A love slave housing community any ladies interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Ok here is my idea that I have. I am willing to play more than one character. I am looking for a female or females willing to play more than one character in this.

See this doctor developes a wine that causes anyone who drinks it to lose all inhibitions. The thing is that the more the person consumes of the wine the more controled they are able to by remote control. If any ladies are open and interested to this idea then just PM me, or answer the forum and lets go then!

Hmmm. I'd be more interested in this if there were more details and it allowed for more than one female applicant. I'm not quite so good at playing multiple girls at once, but would be willing to give it a shot.

Sounds interesting...I'm just concerned about the god-modding that may follow the wine drinking.

I'd be willing to give it a shot. More women may make it more fun.

hikaru-san

celestine said:
Hmmm. I'd be more interested in this if there were more details and it allowed for more than one female applicant. I'm not quite so good at playing multiple girls at once, but would be willing to give it a shot.

To answer your question Celestine is that see my character as a doctor was working in a lab trying to figure out something to help people out and instead discovers that he has created a elixer that causes anyone who consumes the wine into becoming a love slave willing to do anything that the person who is holding a remote control. I figured that it could be like a condominium development that this doctor us using to lure young couples to the condos and turning them into love slaves to do his bidding.

I see. What kind of 'control' would this person have? Control over the mind? Control over the body? And how would he control them? I know you mentioned a remote control, but how does this wine interact with the control?

And it seems that Hikaru-san is willing to give this a shot with more than one gal, which also puts this a bit closer to my liking... So if that's okay with you, it's really just getting the details and whatnot figured out.

RobBase086 said:
celestine said:

To answer your question Celestine is that see my character as a doctor was working in a lab trying to figure out something to help people out and instead discovers that he has created a elixer that causes anyone who consumes the wine into becoming a love slave willing to do anything that the person who is holding a remote control. I figured that it could be like a condominium development that this doctor us using to lure young couples to the condos and turning them into love slaves to do his bidding.

What would the original goal have been? You said that doctor was trying to help people. Also, how do the wine and the remote control relate to each other? Wouldn't it be more effective to say that the wine causes the symptom and not a remote? Just a suggestion. ^_^

hikaru-san

celestine said:
I see. What kind of 'control' would this person have? Control over the mind? Control over the body? And how would he control them? I know you mentioned a remote control, but how does this wine interact with the control?

And it seems that Hikaru-san is willing to give this a shot with more than one gal, which also puts this a bit closer to my liking... So if that's okay with you, it's really just getting the details and whatnot figured out.

Well the wine would have control over the mind and body along with the use of the remote control due to nanobots flowing into the blood stream of the love slaves to do what the person who holds the remote control expects of their naughty love slaves. Does that make sense now to you? I hope so.

That is great that Hikaru-san wants to join in on this. It could make it a lot more fun to do too! I hope that we can work this all out together for understanding and having fun with it! Possibly the Dr. could have an assistant who is under his control and will do anything he asks her to do? What do you think about that as a possibility?
RobBase086 said:
celestine said:

Well the wine would have control over the mind and body along with the use of the remote control due to nanobots flowing into the blood stream of the love slaves to do what the person who holds the remote control expects of their naughty love slaves. Does that make sense now to you? I hope so.

That is great that Hikaru-san wants to join in on this. It could make it a lot more fun to do too! I hope that we can work this all out together for understanding and having fun with it! Possibly the Dr. could have an assistant who is under his control and will do anything he asks her to do? What do you think about that as a possibility?

Now this is open to anyone who wants to join in on this because the more the merrier!

That definitely makes for some potential. A doctor's assistant, hm?
Here's my next question: how much control do the nanobots give the doctor over these girls? I can understand him being able to control their bodies, but does he control their minds? Or does he give orders and the girls must obey?

celestine said:
That definitely makes for some potential. A doctor's assistant, hm?
Here's my next question: how much control do the nanobots give the doctor over these girls? I can understand him being able to control their bodies, but does he control their minds? Or does he give orders and the girls must obey?

Yes it can help having an assistant in the roleplay. I would have to say total control over the girls. It does not have to be just ladies it can also be guys as well. It could make it interesting having a large orgy in a roleplay. Yes it would control their minds to where they will not know what they are doing unless the doctor shuts the remote off and that is where the ladies would regain control over themselves but when they consume wine then the doctor will have total control over them. yes they must obey all right! Does that help? I hope so.

Hmmm. I'm not too sure about the total control thing. I can understand one or the other, but not both. After all, if he has complete control, then what's left for us girls to do? We'd be parrots in the thread. xD Unless it's not remote control in that 'push a button' way, but in the 'do this' way?

celestine said:
Hmmm. I'm not too sure about the total control thing. I can understand one or the other, but not both. After all, if he has complete control, then what's left for us girls to do? We'd be parrots in the thread. xD Unless it's not remote control in that 'push a button' way, but in the 'do this' way?

I understand your point about it Celestine because I do not want a few posts roleplay. I would like to see a long and detailed roleplay if I can get myself to write a long and lengthy paragraph. Possibly the doctor should not have total control over the ladies. That would not be good about having walking mindless zombies or love slaves in the roleplay. LOL

Right? It would be like making love to blow up dolls. <_<
So what would your limits be for the power to control?

No, no. xD I meant, would it be mental or physical? The limits of your control. Will you take over their bodies and leave them their minds or take their minds and order them, letting them forget later, but allowing their RP'ers to control how the orders are carried out?

celestine said:
No, no. xD I meant, would it be mental or physical? The limits of your control. Will you take over their bodies and leave them their minds or take their minds and order them, letting them forget later, but allowing their RP'ers to control how the orders are carried out?

I am sorry if I misunderstood you about that. I would have to say that possibly it could cause a blank in the memory when they are placed under control like love slaves while they are doing as what they are told. Then when they are released they have no memory as to what happened and they go back to sleep in their beds. That is one way that it could be done. What do you think about that? Would that work for you? I would love to have it set up to where when they are not needed they live a normal life but when it is time for them to please the person in another condo it can be done without any problems at all.

celestine said:
That's kind of like hypnosis, though, isn't it?

Yes it would be like that, but we can use it as a different twist to that though to where the ladies live a normal life when they are not needed as love slaves and when they are needed just a click of the switch on the remote then they are summoned to take care of the master or who ever that has paid or selected the woman that they want as their love slave for a short time.

Interesting, I suppose. Gah. But I did notice that you seem to be using this with someone else right now. ;)
Good luck in your future endeavors. Sorry for draggin' it out. xD

celestine said:
Interesting, I suppose. Gah. But I did notice that you seem to be using this with someone else right now. ;)
Good luck in your future endeavors. Sorry for draggin' it out. xD

Well I did start that roleplay before I posted this one here. This one I was planning to be different though using a housing community as a experiment not just one person though. It is ok. If you still want to play I am interested. Possibly the difference or the twist is that my lab assistant is assisting me in selling the property. What do you think about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom