Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some of my Scenarios and Corruption Fantasies, MxF - Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Planetoid
Hi there!

My names Nova and I thought I'd put a post up, just talking about the kind of stuff I'm into and to see if someone would be intrested in exploring some of these ideas with me.

First, I should say that I'm pretty open minded and will try almost anything once. I'm not really into scat and similar, and gore and mutilation are major no-nos for me.

I enjoy both smut and story but I especially enjoy good dialogue. I'm available VIA e-mail, PM or IM however, I should point out, I'm based in the UK which could cause problems with IM due to the time difference with some people.

As you'll no doubt notice from some of my ideas below, I'm a big fan of mind control and corruption.

Master x Pet - a disobedient sex kitten or fuck puppy needs training? Well I'm your man. I'll reward them when they're good, take care of them, but rest assured, when they're bad they will be punished.

Male Superhero x Female villain - Are you the super powered bad girl? Will the hero succeed in redeeming you, or will you win, and corrupt him utterly. This one works quite well with the roles reversed too.

Mad Scientist -When you signed up for these experimental drug trials you never expected them to be like this. You never expected to be transformed until you were a brand new person, body, soul and mind.

Bimbo Transformation Remember, You wanted this, you were the one who saw the add, who had always felt something lacking. You were the one who paid for the procedure to turn you from a normal woman into a cock hungry slut...and if the person who's doing this to you decides he'll be able to find you a good home at the end of it all I'm sure you won't mind...after all...You Wanted This.

The Medallions We were a perfectly normal couple, saving up for that rainy day, 9-5 jobs, pretty average, but then one day...we got these medallions in the post. One for you. One for me. Thing is, once we put them on, we couldn't take them off. Once they're both on we found out that we can now completely control each other. Our bodies, minds, appearance, all putty in each others hands. These changes last for 12 hours, then it's the other's turn. The other odd thing, since putting these things on..all of our darkest desires have come bubbing to the surface..think of the trouble we'll get into.

The Fallen Hero "So I heard those people say you used to be this big shot hero girl. The Valkyrie of the West. Wonder if they'd recognise you now, your lips wrapped around me, your head bobbin' up and down...maybe you should tell 'em. Tell 'em all about how you lost that battle, how I broke you, gave you to my men, turned you into what you are today..."

Welcome to the Pit. "Well hello my Dear, It's so good to see you again.. No no, don't get up. I quite like you down there shackled to the floor like that. I'm not sure why you look so surprised, you summoned me all those years ago, you bound your soul to me, you made the deal in order for you to get fame and fortune, well, now its time to pay the piper...Now don't look like that, Hell isn't so bad, and you did agree to this bargain. I'll be honnest. I've been looking foward to this day for quite some time, a new fuck-pet to train.. Oh my Dear, we're going to have so much fun together..Well...at least, I will.

I'll put some more ideas up when they occur to me, but if you're Intrested in the above or have an idea you want to suggest, just drop me a PM or reply below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom