Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa infection OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakkatt07

Pulsar
I want to start an RP where this woman with a grudge against men, creates a drug and injects herself with it, turning herself into a futa. However, the drug gives her an urge to fuck other women and turn them into futas as well with her cum. That effect would pass on to the women she infects and continue down the line the more are infected. They would also have the urge to fuck men anally or orally, the cum turning the men into women to be used for reproduction. These new women would not then be able to be converted into futas.

Anyone else up for such an idea?

RE: Futa infection anyone?

I would love to be in this as a guy too... but just to get fucked by futas :p... Not really sure about the transforming part though :S... Could be fun. Sure I will bite :D

Okay, if you all don't mind, let's wait for a couple more takers

Playing a male, but this would be interesting with my new character.

shyone said:
I would love to be in this as a guy too... but just to get fucked by futas :p... Not really sure about the transforming part though :S... Could be fun. Sure I will bite :D

Understanding how you feel on the transforming part.

Now I must ask everyone: Shyone here wants to instead of being a male that transforms, be a male that's immune to the part that would cause transformation but still be able to get pregnant. IS there anyone that would object to such an idea?

I am willing to be used for any plot things the futa's need if this does have any moments of plot goodness, but frankly... futa's combined with M-Preg is one of my top turn ons, so please say yes guys :D

I wouldn't have a problem with it, we're already in strange-science territory anyway :D

I've been waiting forever. Is it going to start soon?

I'll have the main thread up soon. Here's the link to post character profiles:

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=23996

I'd certainly be very interested in this....got my profile up in the other thread. Can't wait to get going....

I think you still owe me a reply, StickyFun =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom