Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty role play fantasies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simont

Planetoid
Hi, thanks for looking at my ideas. I have lots of fantasies and am open to most things so if you like what you read but want some other roles please get in touch.

I'm looking to role play with females playing female roles only please. Also, I prefer chatting by instant messaging.

Simon

Teasing school girl
He knew he shouldn't but he just couldn't help looking her up and down as she sat at the front of class. She looked so hot in her sexy little uniform and her skirt slipped so high up her thighs when she sat down. As she flicked her hair and sucked on the end of her pencil he was so turned on. He went to check her work, looking over her shoulder, his fit body pushing against her as he leant closer.

Best friends dad
It started as a game during a sleepover at their best friends house. Her dad was so good looking and had such a hot body. Their friend was sound asleep and they could hear him downstairs so they thought it would be fun. Sneaking quietly downstairs to ask him for a drink or snack they teased him strutting about in their tight little night clothes. They can't remember whose idea it was to tie him to the chair but he didn't protest that much and it just carried on from there.

Neighbours son
She couldn't help looking out of the window at the neighbours son every time he walked past. She fantasised about getting her hands all over his inncocent young body. It made her knickers wet just thinking about it. Should used any excuse to go and see the neighbours just so she could see him. Then one day, when his parents were out, she persuaded him to come and help her move the heavy bookcase into the cellar. Once down there she locked the door and he was hers to use for her pleasure.

Online fun
He had been married for 10 years and they were fairly happy together but sex was rare and boring. He had been roleplaying with women online for a couple of years, nothing too kinky but fun. Occasionally they would switch their cams on and show each other how horny they were. Then late at night, while his wife was out, both the cams went on and staring at him was his step daughter. She was in the next room, right next door. But she didn't switch her laptop off, she watched him. It was so naughty but that was the attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom