Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Roleplay {MxF}-edit-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gthicbellydancer

Planetoid
Ello, I am searching for a roleplay, which is probably highly obvious. >.< But I suppose you would like some information on me.

I am a pretty laid back person, and I have no real post minimum. I just ask for no one liners. My intros are between three to six paragraphs, and my posts can vary between a few sentences to two paragraphs. When it comes to spelling and grammar, so long as I can understand what you are saying, I am a happy camper. But if you dare to 'sp3@k lyk3 d!$' I will find the nearest sniper.

Now, when it comes to limits, I do not like anything that entails scat, gore, vore, watersports, body modification, death, mutilation, or anything of the sort in an intimate scene. Now if there is a fighting scene, by all means, rip off the opponents limbs, so long as that opponent isn't my character. Language is alright, have your character cuss like sailor, but if there are f-bombs dropped every other word, there best be a reason for it.

Well it seems we are going along well, I do hope this isn't too long. We are onto the roleplays. Though I must inform you all that my characters are human, and that I do not have any pictures of her, so please, do not ask. My characters range between 17 and 23 and are submissive, or neutral(no D/S activity). But, onto a few roleplays. If a role is bolded, then that is the role I wish to take.

Sci-fi: -Plot-
Modern/Fantasy: -plot- {Craving}
Medieval/Fantasy
Vampire: -Plot- {Major Craving!!!}
Pokemon: OC only {Craving}
Secret Agents: -plot-
Coworkers
Teacher/Student
Boss/Employee
Human/Minotaur
Witch/Demon

You are welcome to suggest others if you like. I am fairly open to different ideas. I really do enjoy playing my human character to an anthro, though I am just as happy with playing her to a human. Some other things I like include bondage, toys, object insertion(vegetables, or other random objects), and tentacles. There are two ways you can contact me:
PM
YIM: Gthicbellydancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom