Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

secret lab

squiddy

Meteorite
hi everyone

I'm looking for a female character to play a lab assistant
here is the basic plot idea

my character is a research fellow at a secret government lab. The projects are related to genetically modified animals to solve the food shortages and prepare creatures for a settlement on other planets. The lab is underground with all facilities, living quarters, canteen, bar...
connection to the above is by one elevator only. Access to the elevator is only for personal with expiring contract, so it's kind of a voluntary jail.

Your character would be a new lab assistant, what she doesn't know is, that for entertainment a group of people here is working on living sex toys.

interested? send me a PM

if you are a power writer and expect me to be always online maybe this is not for you. I have an offline life and sometimes you don't hear from me for a couple of days

squiddy said:
hi everyone

I'm looking for a female character to play a lab assistant
here is the basic plot idea

my character is a research fellow at a secret government lab. The projects are related to genetically modified animals to solve the food shortages and prepare creatures for a settlement on other planets. The lab is underground with all facilities, living quarters, canteen, bar...
connection to the above is by one elevator only. Access to the elevator is only for personal with expiring contract, so it's kind of a voluntary jail.

Your character would be a new lab assistant, what she doesn't know is, that for entertainment a group of people here is working on living sex toys.

interested? send me a PM

if you are a power writer and expect me to be always online maybe this is not for you. I have an offline life and sometimes you don't hear from me for a couple of days

Im totally into this! I wanna start right away... Im gonna end up as one of the toys, right? But I don't know what Im getting myself into? MMMmmmm!

x Precious

Back
Top Bottom