Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Wars OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Ok. This is an open RP. Everything is taking place on Terra. For details on the world, see the linked world sheet.

The opener introduces my character Starla McClintock and takes place in the city of Yorkton. Starla's brother (who is dead) was a member of The Defenders, a gang-like group THOUGHT to be affiliated with the occult and black magic. However, they're really a group of people who fight against the Haemophiles.

Anyway, there should be all sorts of supernatural beings lurking about Terra (and obviously in Yorkton). Some will be Sympathizers, others will be Haemophiles. Details about that and the Blood War itself can be learned on the world sheet for Terra.

People can play in Yorkton where my character is or anywhere they want on Terra. Basically, supernatural creatures are all over and are a member of one of the 2 factions. The Blood War is world wide and there will be some humans who are aware and others who aren't. Just like there are probably other gangs similar to The Defenders in other parts of the world. It should leave a lot of room for creativity and just whatever. So, have fun.

Feel free to name it and develop it. Just keep in mind that it is stated in the world's profile that the geography and such is similar to our own Earth. Names and city layouts can differ, but that's about it. So if you're the first one in a location, feel free to develop it as you want. Just remember that it should be somewhat similar to what would be there in rl. That said... have fun creating Terra's version of Russia.

Since I got shot, am I going to be taken to a hospital or zoo? Or can I decide? I would pefer Razer picked because he shot me.

Lol. The beast was a car. And so what were you shooting at then? Besides I fell on glass so I still have to taken someplace.

Sorry, you guys. I kinda left for a while. I was really busy this past... week(s?). But now I'm back and have no idea what is happening. Summary?

There are currently 2 plot lines going on in parallel. Sort of. One between my character and DT's character. Another between yours and razer's. But, DT hasn't posted in a while or anything either. So, I have to drop him a PM to see if he wants to continue the RP or not before I decide what I do with my character.

Far as I know razer just made the one post pertaining to your character as both mine and DT's weren't present at the location in which yours arrived. So, razer's latest post before yours is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom