★▐ █ ▪ Sonic the Hedgehog — Sonic Wave ▪ █

Sonic smiled and shook his head weakly. "I'm alright...Its actually quite comfortable down here in your lap." He said smiling to her as he felt embarrassed. He was sure his cheeks were blushing madly because of how much they burned...of course the fact the spa was hot didn't really occur to him...But he was really blushing hard as he looked to her. Her face was covered by her breasts mostly and all he could see were her eyes up. "You don't have to laugh at me like that...haha...I'm not used to the water...and heated water isn't exactly a good mixture to that weakness." He smiled as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I...am so relaxed right now...Move me only if you want me to move. I don't mind...Risa." He said before opening one eye to look at her with his cocky smile on his face.

Nathan's eyes would have popped out if they could when he saw the sight before him. He stared in awe at her...Her breasts were so wet and her nipples were hardening from the cold water. Getting down on his knees so his cock was in the water, hiding his erection, he blushed madly at her. "D-Damn Rouge..." He said as he resisted reaching up and pulling one of her breasts' nipples. "You tease me so much...yet I don't even know a way I could ever make a comeback at that." He said chuckling as he looked at his erect cock through the water. "You're really...amazing...you know that you sexy little bat?"

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ( Act.O1 ) Wavedash Plaza |:| Breezegale Centre ▇ ▇▇

• Nodding her head with a smile, she was glad to hear that he was comfortable. It wasn't too surprising, since resting in people's lap generally was comfortable, but she was glad it wasn't awkward or anything for him. It was quite comfortable for her as well. What was relatively surprising still was his blush, she giggled softly at him, finding it cute still. "I'm sorry Sonic, you're right." She nodded her head matter-of-factly, but turned away for another small giggle. "We'll only move once we've got our fill of relaxation."

Leaning back to laugh loudly, Rouge would have fell over after getting cramps and holding her stomach with laughter, entertained and amused by Nathan. "I guess I got you there." She paused from her laughter only to tease him with the comment, but couldn't resist laughing more. "That's okay, it's my job." Winking at him, she smiled coyly before swimming a ways away, enjoying the water. "Of course I do. After all, it's like second nature for me." She smoothly swam back and forth on her back and stomach, getting a feel for the water. She picked out the perfect bathing suit to enjoy it in too.

"Maybe after this we can go somewhere to sit down, talk, eat and then enjoy ourselves better. Hmmm?" Not pausing for a second, her smirk quirked further, a short, small chuckle under her breath emphasizing it.

Sonic smiled to her and nodded weakly. "Of course...we'll just sit back and relax and until we're finished...We could probably just talk or try and play some water games." He said before lifting his arm to splash her a bit. "You know...Its awfully steamy in here. Don't you think?" He said chuckling as he seemed to nuzzle the back of his head into her lap some more and somewhat into her stomach. The towel covering her served to be a nice pillow as well. "Tell me...Why did you join GUN? If you want to tell me I mean. I'm not one to pry into others' lives."

Nathan looked at her with an annoyed blush on his face. "Hey...its not that funny. You're sexy and female. I'm a studly guy. I can get a boner thats easily seen, you show off your breasts all the time. It really isn't fair you know." He said a bit before listening to her talk about what they could do later. Seeing the smirk on her face, he wondered if she meant something more than what she said. Either way...He was actually having fun with this creature. Getting into the deep water where he could stand in water up to his chest, he smiled to her. "You aren't short enough to come out here are you?" He teased.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ( Act.O1 ) Wavedash Plaza |:| Breezegale Centre ▇ ▇▇

• Nodding her head, she idly listened as she relaxed. She figured they wouldn't need to lounge about the waters too much longer though. Even though her computer was doing plenty of the work for them, it didn't hurt for them to scout around either. But they could kick back a little longer, she supposed. She giggled at him mentioning the steaminess as he nuzzled further into her lap.

Looking down at him, she leaned back and let her hands support her, arms stretched out behind her. "Well, it was just a good option. I was actually recruited though." Leaning forward just slightly, she brought a hand forward to rest it on her lap, though it brushed him and she pulled back quickly, nearly forgetting he was there. Chuckling, she let her hand rest behind her once more. "If I can help with Eggman, then it's worth it. As much as I respect his genius, I can't watch him do as a pleases. Not as a fellow scientist and inventor, anyway."

"Hmph, studly he says. So cute. And I don't show them that much. It's just that you look all the time." She giggled mischieviously and waved a hand at him nonchalantly. She watched him go deeper into the water and let out a confident 'hah', clearly amused by his statement. "You're so silly. I suppose you forgot who came further in first?" Gesturing as though she were flipping her hair, she easily swam over to him and in circles around him before swimming just a foot away.

Sighing contentedly, she went underwater for a second, diving a little ways before coming back up. "Beaches are great. Eggman really did his homework with this one. Speaking of which, I should take care of a little reconaissance soon." Tapping her chin with a little smirk, she pondered how she would cover the area around her. After all, a girl had to find a way to perfectly balance her work and play. It couldn't just be fun and games all day.

Sonic listened to her and nodded. "It must be hard for you. Having been recruited to take down a madman with just you and your partner." He said smiling at her. "You're brave...you know that?" He said chuckling as he closed his eyes. "He may be a genius, but he's also an idiot...Don't fall for anything he says...He's backstabbed me and my friends a good couple of times that I learned this the hard way." He managed to sit up, his body leaning against her gently as they continued to rest. "This is nice."

"Ah cmon you're still thinking about Eggman?" He said as he splashed her. "You're all work and no play. Where's the relaxation in your life baby?" Nathan said chuckling to her as he swam over to her, right behind her as he held her shoulders gently. "Forget about Eggman....this isn't the only time you'll have to search for him. Come nad relax with me, please?"

Back
Top Bottom