Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for new female roleplaying partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon everyone!

Here you'll find my simple request for new roleplayers preferably over IM. I've kept things nice and organized for your viewing pleasure, so please read over my information and contact me! Please make sure to read this completely and closely before contacting me.

About Me
What I'm Looking For
Things I Love
Kinks & Contact Information

About Me

A little bit about me then! My name is Dustin, and I'm 23 years old and attending university to gain a business degree. I'm putting the finishing touches on my first mystery novel, and starting my first company this summer. I come here for erotic roleplay primarily to help me have a better orgasm. May as well be upfront, right? :angel:

Being a traditional Texan, good manners are important to me, and I will never treat you discourteously without provocation. Also, I'm a friendly person. I love to chat, ask questions, answer questions, develop a rapport...stuff like that. I play as myself for the most part, but if you are not comfortable with that, it's okay. I'm more than happy to create a character on the spot. I prefer realistic scenes, and long-term settings are only if I really warm up to you.

What I'm Looking For

I don't mind playing with one-time partners, but I'd love to play with a friendly woman who knows what she wants and is comfortable chatting. No, I'm not looking for a girlfriend, and no, I'm not going to stalk or otherwise harass you. I have my pride, and my dignity, and better things to do than make an ass out of myself over the internet. Depending on how well we get along, I'm open to becoming friends and communicating. Messengers, Skype, what have you.

Most of all, be honest! Tell me what you want, and don't be afraid to ask questions: "Do you have pictures?", "Can we......?", "How about this idea...."

I may not always say yes, but never be afraid to ask. This includes if you're horny and you just want to get off. Sometimes I may be in the mood to help. We're all (theoretically) adults here, so there should be no shame in making manifest our desires. Erotic roleplaying isn't an "Art" for me. I write well--it's my craft--but I'm here for pleasure.

Things I Love

Good spelling, grammar, detail, et cetera. We all know this song. Next!:D

I love rough sex. Hard fucking, biting, squeezing, sweat-slicked fun. I also enjoy facials, multiple orgasms, wit, intelligence, and I absolutely adore a feisty personality. I'm not interested in romance, or in serious D/s activities.

Know what you want! This doesn't have to be an idea. It can be a kink, a desire...anything like that. Be prepared to tell me a little about yourself, what you like, and what you are (and are not) looking for when you contact me. We should both enjoy ourselves, yes? The more I know, the better I can please you.

Kinks & Contact Information

You can find a full list of my kinks on my Rabbit Hole. I encourage you to contact me either by Private Message, or Instant Message. My screen names are on my Rabbit Hole.

I haven't put any specific ideas here, because I like to craft settings with my partner. This advertisement is purely for you to decide whether or not you want to play with me, as a person.

Please don't reply to this thread, as I may miss the reply. If you IM me directly, be sure to say you're from Blue Moon.

Thanks very much, and have a wonderful day!

-Dustin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom