Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

smut. pure, delicious, short-term smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cephei

Moon
Hi. Hey. Hello. How is it going?

I am going to keep this thread short and sweet: I want delicious, short-term smut. I get my long-term, plot-driven, non-smut fix elsewhere, so do not expect any of that if you contact me. It will not happen.

For the record:

♥ I get agitated by spelling/grammatical mistakes, but I am not going to rant over the occasional error.
♥ I will write no less than a paragraph and no more than . . . well, I really do not have a length limit. I will write as much as I think is necessary, be it a single paragraph or twelve paragraphs.
♥ I play female characters, enough said. I am not opposed to playing side characters, so I will play male characters as minor characters.
♥ I want heterosexual pairings.
♥ I will only play submissive characters, but that does not mean my characters are boring. My characters are flirtatious, innocent, naïve, teases, and so on and so forth.
♥ I will only role-play over private messages.
♥ Ditching a role-play is juvenile. I will tell you if I am not interested in a role-play idea or if I am no longer interested in a role-play, so have enough balls to return the favor.

For a list of turn-on and turn-off material, check out my Rabbit Hole.

I tend to favor fantasy over real life, so keep that in mind if you decide to contact me. Other than that, I have no preferences. I do not have any ideas that I am craving, so feel free to suggest things that you are craving. I do fandom, too, but I am very selective. I can suggest possible ideas if you have no cravings.

Send me a message if you are interested.

RE: smut. pure, delicious, short-term smut. [mxf and fxf]

I would be very, VERY interested in either the coffee-shop or home-delivery roleplays! Of the character examples, I lean toward "two" but not to an exclusionary degree. Please P-M me, or if you prefer, my E-M address is XXtraPrince@hotmail.com. As far as the actual roleplay is concerned, I have accounts with both MSN and Yahoo! I-M services. Hope to hear from you!

I can do coffee shop or milkmaid ideas.

I'll like to play with you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom