Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bless you and your wicked ways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucrezia

Planetoid
Lucrezia might be looking for you.

Roleplay, roleplay and even more roleplay, I want it all! I have two hard no's, red lights, whatever you want to call it. Either way, these two things will never, ever happen because they freak me out like woah: necrophilia and scat. Other than that? Well, darling, I might just make your day.

This is not your regular roleplay request. See, I will play just about anything if given confidence that it will be fun, as long as it's not the two hard no's in the above paragraph.

I prefer to play female characters, if it's a dom/sub situation or any other terms you might use I do tend to be more comfortable in the sub role for my character. That's not to say I'll never play a dominant character, just that I want to be certain that she gets a good roleplay. My subs range from sweet and obedient to fighting and biting little hellfires. Just depends on what you fancy.

I will RP on this forum, but not through email, nor through chat programmes. Send me a PM if you have something interesting to offer, or respond here and I'm sure that we can work something out to our mutual satisfaction.

Potential basic set-up idea

There's a Place for Everything
She's made it far in her career, and not by being nice about it. She trampled on a lot of people on her race to the top. She's bossy, demanding and looks down on people but at the same time she's alone and does have a need for sexual satisfaction so, occasionally, she goes to a club in a part of town where a woman like her isn't expected and she lets men pick her up for a quicky in the alley or the bathroom. For some reason, she gets a thrill out of it, even more so when the men mistake her for a whore and slip her cash.
And there is your character. Perhaps he's one of the men she stomped on to get ahead, maybe he's her boss or maybe just a guy who recognizes her. Either way, he knows who she is he threatens to expose her secret double life unless she plays along and does as he tells her while he drags her down to a whole new level of depravity.

Inspired by Art
Okay, this is a little different. No story and no set-up, but rather a dare of sorts. I like art by Luis Royo and other fantasy artists in the same genre. Send me a picture and we can brainstorm a plot together.

Watching, wanting, waiting
He's been watching her. He's been watching her for such a long time, craving and wanting but knowing that he shouldn't. So he watches and imagines, creating fantasy after fantasy, each more darker than the other until the moment that he just can't take it anymore.
Basically, I'm looking for a taboo pairing taken to the dark side, but with a twist. Instead of teacher/student, for example, I'd love for it if a male student took control of his female teacher, or the son of his mother, and so on and so forth.
As you may have noticed, I'm not one for hashing out plots into extreme detail. I'd like it much better if we can work out the pairing, setting, non-con or con etc through PMs

Did she find you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom