Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teen Boy to Meet Older Woman for Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Sama

Dust
This is a story of passion and love, where the two individuals fall for each other and feel a great passion for one another. I mean...yeah, sex occurs, but not until their feelings are truly met.

Here's the story for both characters:

Teen (Chris): His kind heart and easy ability to forgive has made him a rather easy target for stuck-up girls his age. He has faced numerous occasions where he was simply being used by the girl he was currently going out with. She would basically pretend to care about him, when all she wanted was his money. Whenever they shared a moment where he thought it was romantic, the girl just seemed completely uninterested. The relationship would usually end by the girl just going out with some rather buff jock, without even telling Chris. This constant pattern ultimately made Chris decide that he was done going out with anybody, losing hope that he would find a girl to truly love.

Woman (Your character): Being a woman that basically had no say in her marriage, she constantly feels ignored and neglected by her husband. When they first met, they both felt that they were basically soul mates. But by now, her husband has become nothing but a selfish, and sometimes even sexist, man who felt that his wife was only responsible for keeping the house clean, providing him with food and to pleasuring him at night. The woman was desperate to feel passion whenever she made love to him, but every time they were done, the husband would just simply nod off afterwards, not even saying a "good night" to her. Occasionally, her husband would come home later than usual, with his skin glistening with sweat. He would often go to nightclubs where he would sleep with various young women. He didn't worry about his wife getting angry over the situation, because whenever she showed any sign of protest, he would respond with harsh yelling, and even sometimes a smack to the face.

How they meet: The woman's husband says that he will be going on a business trip for the weekend. Before he leaves, he tells her that the house better be spotless as always when he returns. Knowing that she will be all alone for the weekend, she desperately seeks company. Since she and Chris had been neighbors for years, she decides to invite him over.

Now, this isn't mandatory, but I would just like to list some features that I absolutely love in women:

Ages 30 to 50.

Well developed- Now, breasts are probably my main fetish more than anything, so I like them to be rather big, although being massively oversized is not necessary. I'm okay with DD's and bigger. But like I said...not mandatory.

Lipstick- I'm not sure why, but when it comes to older women, lipstick is quite a turn-on.

Straight hair- When it comes to hair, I seem to prefer straight her greatly over curly hair.

So that's that. Please send me a private message if you are interested. RPing through PM is greatly preferred over e-mail, and even better on a messenger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom