Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for MxM some MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsume12

Meteorite
I am new to this site, but not new to role playing. I generally like at least one paragraph but it can also depend on the situation within the rp. I can go up to advanced lit, depending. I REFUSE one liners, and I will never give one in return, give me something to go off of at least please.

What I am looking for

I am presently looking for a dominant character, though I do not mind if I am the dominant, or if we switch roles.

I will rp almost anything there is to rp and have next to limits when rping, though I do not mind if you do, just inform me of them and I will keep it to myself. I do not mind furry play either.

You can be kind and loving, or you can be cruel and torturous or somewhere in between, I don't mind any of it. I just like to rp plain and simple. Do not be afraid to ask about something or to not rp with me because there is something that you don't like or don't want. You don't like it, then tell me and it will not be used, simple as that. I am very open minded and very easy to get along with when it comes to RPing, so do not be shy ^^

Here is a board of things I will and will not do. The sections may vary depending on type of rp and what role I will be playing. Even if it is in the dislike section, I will be willing to play it, only if it is in the Never section will I not play it at all. If you don't see something there you want, then ask.

RE: Looking for MxM

Plots, Characters, suggestions etc

This is the furry character I would like to use if anyone is interested

((Be sure to click on them to get their full info))

I generally make my characters when i join an rp, but I have a few that I play regularly.
Cry-1.jpg

Name:Rain
Specise: Shapeshifter
Info: He is a 66 year slave who has been imprisoned and brutally raped, beaten and mistreated for the bigger part of his life. His master has died in an accident and is now back in the shop to be sold once more. He is very fearful and submissive, afraid of basically everything. Has an obsession one specific animal that you will have to find out on your own.

I also have a younger version of my Rain charachter if someone is interested in being that one master who breaks him so badly:

dyn009_original_418_600_jpeg_2537066_b848de0256ae50082b76dd9d137b150c-1.jpg

Logan William Paynn: Whatever character. He grew up with a loving, rich family until his mother passed away giving birth to his sister who also never made it. After that, his father became a mean drunk and he became abusive. His older brother died when in service of the army, and has been the shield for his brother since his mothers death. This is one of my most used characters and tweaks to whatever situation no matter what manner of creature or storyline he is in. Most of the time his brother is dead in most situations, but if I use him for a school RP then I generally leave him alive...

CopiadeSM-1-1-1.jpg

Tobias Levi Loraine: He is one of the only three existing Leviathans in all the world and is very strong, he had a twin sister, but she had been killed long ago 'by the hands of god.' He can be a bit stern, but he likes to play games and can get attached to things rather quickly and become very protective of them. He is lonely, seeing as he his the only of his kind minus his parents, and is now wishing for a mate that he can be happy with instead of just the same old bedmate. He is one of the most powerful creatures on the earth and his kind is known to be the ones that will help on destroying on judgment day with the death of a Leviathan. He can control the water and swim through anything as if it too is made out of water, his scales are completely impenetrable. Despite that he is a bit odd and has OCD tendencies when it comes to the things within his home. His skin dries out easily and so can be seen constantly putting on lotion. He has a big heart though and would love to share his home with one who is worthy of his love.

KHR_18_in_sakura_BY_SUKI_by_SUKIBLOG-1-1.jpg
Demon form:
Demon-1.jpg

Liam:He is a stubborn, feisty man who was born of a Lycan mother and a battle demon father, because of that, he had greater power then most, if not all lycans. He is a proud creature who refuses to break. He likes to fight, finding great joy in it, but be sure not to piss him off because if you do, his demon blood will take the forefront and will become a fighting machine that is nearly impossible to stop. Battle demons are one of the strongest, rarest breeds out there known for their prowess and berserker rages, a half breed is no different.

A law has been newly made that the vampires are no longer allowed to enslave the Lycans. A war has been long drawn out because of this and it has only now been set to law. But to try and keep some balance, those that the vampires have already claimed have permission to keep them if they so choose. Liam was a soldier and one of the last to be caught. He now resides within the castle awaiting his new master.

l20-2-1.jpg

Seiryuu Ryu: The son of the azure dragon of the east Seiryuu and his mother Kioshi. A demi-god in his own right. His mother is a great storm dragon, giving him both the power to make things grow, as his father can as the god of spring, and to control the weather, does exceptionally well with lighting. He has a younger brother as well. He is a strong, and proud individual who is not ashamed of his preferences and admits them openly. His father is extremely protective of him because of a past indecent with a lover that left the dragon heartbroken and hopeless. Ryu tried not to let anyone in that heart of his, but n the end he can be compared to putty on occasion and if he falls for you, he will be ever devoted and will never stray far, to the point of being overbearing and overprotective at times, but he means well and just doesn't want to lose the one he loves.

Anime20Guy206-1.jpg

Lucifer: Yes, I am talking about the devil himself, the most beautiful angel on the outside where his darkness grows on the inside, that wonderful bringer of light. But is he really as bad as everyone thinks he is, this despicable devil?

be413e8814ac505d19750141e92cf059-1.png

Strone: He is the result of a mysterious epidemic that was taken through the land. The people of the world have all become beasts. Mindless, killing beasts and no one knows what affects them. As they change, they find they have powers and ability's, and if one tried to access this power, the beast takes control of them and they become the mindless monster. Strone to, was affected by such a thing, his powers awakening and making him the same beast as every other one. But he did not lose his mind as every other one did, having had a reason to keep his mind. He is quick of temper and has a fowl attitude, more then willing to kill the 'beauty's' of the world without a care. His reason was gone now. Little does one know that if he was to fall in love, and only when he was loved in return, he would gain his human form back. Only thing is, he hates humans now, and disregards them completely. Maybe one can break that cold, animalistic exterior of his and find the big heart that really lay in the beast...

Reserved

More charachters

l28-1-1.jpg

Strone: Is a demon born from one of the crowned kings of hell Azazel and is directly related to Lucifer, who is Bezelbubs half brother who is the grandfather of Azazel and his twin sister, all of which are the four crowned rulers of hell, though Strone is not on of the seven crowned princes. He is the product of his father taking on a human wife many years ago, though he is not considered a half breed or anything so folly as that, his demon blood has all but gotten rid of such things. He enjoys the pleasures of the human world more then going around in hell all the time doing shit all. He liked to have fun and has found sex to be really quite fun as well.

Princexslave/servant
AngelxDemon
Demonxhuman
TeacherxStudent
NekoxHuman
PrincexPrince
special humanxNormal human
DemonxDemon
Mafia manxNormal person/ower
DoctorxDrugee
Half-breedxProud fullblooded something.
Werewolfxanything
AngelxFallen angel
Teacher x Teacher
cruel Prince/King x Prisoner
Abused x Abuser
BlindxAny
Parent x Babysitter
Parent x Child's Friend
Married man x Teenaged neighbor
Gay x Homophobe/closet gay
Vampire x Neko
Abuse victim x Stranger
Cop/Person of the lawxMinor
Sadist x Masochist
King x Prince
Student x Bully
Werewolf x Vampire

Fandom:

Video games:

Resident Evil:

Wesker x Chris
Wesker x Leon
Wesker x Ada
Wesker x Jill
Wesker x OC

DMC:

Dante x Virgil
Dante x OC
Virgil x OC

FF7:

Vincent x Anyone(not Barrett)

Drakengaurd 1 or 2:

Caim x Anyone

T.V/ Movies/ Anime etc...:

Cybersix:

Cybersix x Lucas
Cybersix x Anyone including an experiment

Kuroshitsuji:

Sebastian x Ciel
Sebastian x Grell
Sebastian x Anyone really

Wolfs Rain:

Tsume x Toboe
Tsume x anyone really
Kiba x Hige
Kiba x Tsume

Ouran High School Host Club

Anyone x Anyone including OC

X-men:

Wolverine x Bobby
Wolverine x Nightcrawler
Wolverine x Sabertooth

Supernatural:

Dean x Castiel

Books:

Temeraire Serise:

Anyone x Anyone

I could do a furry rp with you, if you'd like. If you're maybe up to it I can try to give you a link to a few characters.

Also,
Dean x Castiel = YUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom