Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sci-fi plot idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Well, whilst I continue to look for takers on my other comic based request thread, since I'm allowed one more request thread, I figured I'd make one for an idea I have based off a dream I had a while back.

As said in the title, it's sci-fi, mixed with a big of modern. The plot itself centers around a random nobody of a human, who happens to be outside one night during a meteor shower. What appears to he a meteorite hits not too far away, so he goes to investigate, only to find this strange small ship, with a dying alien inside. This alien is very human like, but with cat features...........a neko, pretty much. Anywho........said alien speaks in a language he can't understand, and reaches out his hand. Despite the fear he feels, he touches his outstretched hand, only to fin the aliens badass looking power suit seemingly melting and then sliding over him, before solidifying into the same suit. Think........Crysis Nanosuit.

Anywho, soon after, another ship of alien nekos lands, looking for the fallen alien. They find him dead and assume the human stole this special suit, and proceed to attack. And in no small part thanks to the abilities the suit seems to have, he actually manages to hold his own a bit, before a sexy female neko knocks his ass to the ground, followed by another alien ship appearing, and attacking them all, with the nekos more or less dragging the human along as they get the crap out of there. Turns out, this suit is VERY special, with all kinds of special abilities outside of the basic increased speed, strength, endurance, etc.......

That's pretty well how the RP itself would start out. The plot centers around this unwillingly human being thrust into the middle of an alien war, due to unwittingly becoming bonded with this......super suit.

Yea...........it was one crazy dream.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom