Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opposite worlds 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

{{Zombie_Addict}}

Super-Earth
Queen Jade Zumar stood staring out the windows,, blood tears coursing down her cheeks. It had been two years today, since her husband had been killed. She was lonely and feeling alone. She turns and slowly ambles out the short white sun dress swirling around her body as her pace quickens and shes sobbing, while she runs. Ducking the corners and avoiding the body guards placed strategically throughout the castle she makes her way outside.

As quick as she could, she ducks into the woods running full out not caring where she ended up. Being the first half vampire and half wolf she was cursed in the human body. Her heart ached to run as the wolves but the vampire blood refused to let her change. Her mother, long since deceased, always told her stories of running as a wolf, and it always made her long for the unattainable.

She ran dodging fallen branches and holes until she come upon an empty clearing. Falling to her knees she lays on the soft grass and softly sobs with her broken heart.

Pacu was taking a nap after running for so many day this was his first moments rest in a long time asleep in a tree as the wind on his skin he was hearing the birds singing when they were around him.
Tell the birds were scard off by something causing him to awaken when he had woke he heard the sounds of crying from curiosity he went to see what was going on seeing that it was girl it being none of his business he decides to leave just in case it was some he did not desire to meet. But when he was leaving he was not watching his footing steeping on a branch alerting her that he was here ducking down trying to hide hoping that she would think it was nothing to worry about.

Meanwhile, Delshyk, one of the rare human species, had his hood up. His group had split at the last city, leaving Delshyk on his own as he wandered the forest. The Colt 1911 he always carried contrasted with the 2 slim swords that lay side by side on his back. He had a very laid back aura, and his features were unknown as of yet. The only thing seeable from the depths of his hooded cloak being 2 bright blue eyes. His sensitive ears picked up the sound of a woman crying, and a twig snapping. He bolted to the spot, tackling 'Pacu' and pressing the blade to her throat. He looked back to the crying girl. "Are you alright?" he asked in a smooth, yet coarse voice.

Startled she sits up wiping her eyes, "Whaa??" Embarrassed she scrambles to her feet. "Whho are you?" she tries to straighten herself but failing misrably as she starts hiccuping. She had a sweet quality to her that didnt seem queen like at all.

"Where did you--" She starts to ask then stops her self. "Are you Human?"

About to get up and leave she hears the rustling of leaves but before she could moves get slammed to the ground by a man that she did not know placing a knife at her throat with out him know she pulls out her kukri placing the shape blade to his groan area then said to him as she gave him a angry look with her large red eyes " I am a demon that has been around for a good long time its going to take a lot more then a cut on the throat by a human to kill me and now I ask you politely and telling you that's it in your best interest to to get off of me before I decide it is the right time to be castrating you and leave you on the ground with your testicles missing as you lay on the ground screaming as you bleed out now get off of me human or i will kill you.

Delshyk smirked. "As if you'd be alive long enough to make me scream." He flicked a button on his knife, watching as the blade started glowing blue. The chemical was fatal to anything different then his DNA. He got up, laughing but keeping his hood on. "And, I'm not a human. They don't exist." He looked to the other girl, walking over and helping her straighten up. His hands were gentle, but when seen, the left hand was bandaged while the other bore a glove.

Sniffling, she looks up at him. "I am.." she almost told him she was the Queen of this world but she catches herself she didnt know if these people were dangerous to her so she just tells them "Jade."

"I am sorry if i desturbed anyone." She meekly ducks her head and takes a step to wander back towards the castle

Pacu being quite old she knew to smell of a human "A human you don't see one of those every day" she said then turned to look a jade giving self a face palm " great I have been found she would of never know I was here if he did not give me away dum human" she said as she put her kukri away hope that the girl did not recognize her as she tries to just walk away " well later hope you can solve your own problem" and begins to walk away

Delshyk had stopped but a few meters away, wondering why the strange woman hadn't given chase. He slowly pulled out his swords, putting his blue headband just over his eyes. He noticed the demon start to walk away, and he tilted his head. Finally, against his better judgement, he very slowly walked to the woman's side. His headband visible as he lowered his hood. His scent, now fully sensible, permeated the air. "You're the queen aren't you." It wasn't a question, but rather more like a statement of fact. "Exactly how many guards do you have, M'lady?"

(please tell me this isn't a dead thread.)

"Yes. I am." She stares at him. "And why do you want to know?" she wanders about this man. How it is he has survived in this world this long.

Delshyk looked away, a little nervously. He was facing the queen of the people he had ran from. This could mean very bad things for him. Damn him and his heart. He though he had that locked away somewhere. "Well, i didn't think it was right for us to leave while you were troubled. Sorry if you find me bothersome, but I think those who need help, should get it." He looked deeply into her eyes. "Besides, it's not everyday i stumble across a queen. Mostly, i run from people."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom