Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Loners (Human/Anthro or Anthro/Anthro, Seeking Female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir

Super-Earth
The plot: A girl is in her last year of high school, and thankful for it. She has been teased since her freshman year for being as well-built as a man. As the year starts, however, a German immigrant moves into town (human or wolf, whatever you prefer), and is the first of her peers to see past the muscle, into the real her. Despite her instincts and reputation, the two fall in love.
What I'm looking for is anyone with a good understanding of the English language. I prefer quality over quantity and will accept 1-2 lines minimum, but I don't want any Stephen King paragraphs, meaning no über-long posts. Why? Because... well, it's not laziness, but it puts up a major challenge for me, to the point where it can take up to a week to reply. However, two paragraphs can be expected (I give as much as I'm given, such as for my first post, important events, etc.. In terms of kinks... well, if it belongs in the toilet, leave it there. Strap-ons, domination, or just plain love-making is fine with me.
For a character, my only standards are that she be an anthro and that her body type is similar to this. Personality-wise, I'd expect her to be lonely and maybe sarcastic, or maybe a Carrie White-ish tolerance, but that's up to you, really. As long as she's muscly and furry, I, for one, am content. :3
Leave a PM if interested. If not... well, thanks for reading, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom