Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is this always pure literate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

l0Peace0l

Moon
I came here looking for refuge, because FooPets removed their RP forums, and nobody's on my website.

But every roleplay i look at, seems to be full literate, book style.
Im used to have simple, one, two sentence posts, and people replying every minute or two, and simple forms for characters that are just Name, Age, Gender, Other stuff and looks, etc etc.

So would it be possible for me to roleplay like so on these forums?

This place is a mix of literate RP styles. You'll find some who do a sentence or two all the way up to those who do multi paragraph (from 2 - several). You'll just have to search a little to find them. A way to look is to browse through some of the active RP threads in generals or taboo, for instance. Plus, you can also state in your own req thread that you prefer to RP with someone who RPs in such a style. Just some thoughts for you to ponder. But, all in all, this place has it all.

Oh, thanks!

And another thing, could I make my own roleplay in open roleplays if i wanted to? This website seems like the kind that you need permission to make a roleplay.

Oh my! You don't need permission to start a roleplay!!! You just need to make sure they comply with the rules in the Rules and Announcements subforum. So feel free to start up what you'd like. Just when you do, make sure you're keeping the site rule in mind. Pretty simple. As for Open Roleplays... feel free to start one there. That section does have its own rules that differ from the other RP subforums, so be sure to give them a read and follow them as you set yourself up. If you have questions in what to do over there, feel free to contact either myself or the OR sectional mod, Sinful Bliss.

Oh, thanks. I just always expect i have to ask in these fancier sites ever since one site i went to.
I got banned from it because i didn't ask first. xD

Also, are there technically no rules toward language/topic ideas (Other than Loli-Shota, of course)
And is there an age limit toward characters? Because on my other roleplays on my website i have a character, he's a 14 year old Neko.

--EDIT
I say "Oh thanks" way too much.

If the characters are to be involved in something sexual they MUST be 13 or older and they MUST have reached puberty. If both of these criteria are not met, it will be deemed you are engaging in a loli/shota RP and it will be immediately shut down and result in consequences to your account. You are free to have children in an RP, if they are secondary characters that enhance a plot but aren't a part of something sexual or abusive. Also, anything that's considered illegal in the US is off limits. End of story. For more details, please read the rules of the site over in R&As.

Ah, than i suppose... wait.. would a Slave roleplay be considered off limits? Because i have one that takes place in 2020, "Supernaturals" (A.k.a. Vampires, werewolves, shapeshifters, along the line of that stuff) take over the world and enslave humans, and such and such.

Whew. :) Thank you so much, and by the way, i love your signature.

Off to create a request for a simpler style roleplayer, than to create a roleplay! :D

Sounds like a plan. I wish you luck. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. But most can probably be answered if you read over the rules I linked you to.

As for the siggy. Thanks. User MrCorvus made it for me. He has a thread in Music, Media and Art and takes requests. Feel free to take a peek at his thread and see the awesome sigs he's made for a bunch of us here. If you like... no doubt he'll make you one as well.

Good luck with your RPing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom