Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's the above user's avatar thinking?

Damn dentist. Made my teeth too white.

Not far from the truth. Avy isn't me. Just a pic a found. But, I am a big gamer and do have huge perky hooters myself that I tend to show off and don't mind being stared at.^_^

Damn it, trying to use my toes to do this is a pain. I guess that pervert John across the way can help me.

One of those "If you got them, flaunt them" types then?

Cheese!

More "If you got it, flaunt it." since my big ol boobies aren't my only pleasing feature. I got a nice body in general. Just most compliments are about my rack.....and my eyes.

Smile! I'm on candid camera!

Yep, I hear that I have sexy eyes alot. If you like, I can show you a couple pics and you can be the judge. Afterall, I don't mind showing off.^_^

"So here I am, propped up and waiting for someone to take the initiative. She's interested, as is he. I wonder if a fetching smile and a flash of skin would be enough to entice them both to come. And come they should! There's a deep void that needs filling, and I'm not talking about my heart!"

*sitting in his castle the weeks before Link shows up* My dating game has been off lately, I have tried truthful online dating profiles but nothing. I need something different. What do the ladies love? Hhhhmmmm, Military people and Mario.......MAJOR MARIO PERFECT. *proceeds to con women with new fake dating account.*

Need.....more.......SUGAR!!!

The more, the merrier.*wink wink nudge nudge*

And for those who can't figure out subtlety.......I like being gang banged.^_^

Back
Top Bottom