Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

mel's crave thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

melodie69

Planetoid
So, I'm new to the site, but not rp, and I'm looking for some role play partners. I tend to post anywhere from a paragraph to multiple ones, depending on both my partner and the roleplay. Some things that i'll never do are scat, water/blood sports, gore or intense violence. Things that I like to do on a regular basis include, incest, romance, bestiality, gay and or lesbian pairings and some other things. I don't mind rough/forced/rape on occasion, but only with certain kinds of plots. I like rough and wild smut but I'm not extremely fond of violence, physical or mental abuse. I'm ok if your character talks dirty, but nothing turns me off more than having terms like slut, whore and bitch thrown around. I play both female and male roles quite evenly and while I can play submissive and dominant roles, I prefer to play both off and on through an rp. As far as gender of roleplay partners go, I don't mind if your a girl playing a guy, vice versa, or playing your own gender. As long as you can post more than a sentence at a time, I'm good to go.
It's a lot of info, I know so let's hash it down to a few key categories.
The character I typically play is on the left.

School:
  • student//teacher
  • student//student
  • student//counselor

Incest:
  • younger sister//older brother
  • sister//sister
  • younger brother//older brother
  • daughter//daddy
  • cousin//cousin

Beast:
  • girl//pet
  • girl//wild animal
  • boy//animal

Forced:
  • daughter//daddy
  • younger sister//brother
  • girl(boy)//animal
  • patient//doctor
  • girl(boy)//aquaintance

I would like a boy/animal scenario, where I play the horny teenage boy with your feline/lapine hybrid animal/anthro shifter. The shifter would have three forms: the size of a housepet, the anthropomorphic form, and the size of a wildcat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom