Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

laplace+maxwell

Super-Earth
IMPORTANT UPDATES!!!

You are all super wonderful in you're own special ways. Currently all full! Obviously, this thread is also under construction.

PPS: If you're looking for more plot, less smut, see my other request thread.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ------ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

whoooa hey hi hello !!!

Gee whiz! I'm laplace&maxwell. But coming up first in the order, it's only natural if you just wanna use laplace.
I mean, it's okay with me. I'm [old enough to know better] and i've been at this game for a... well, some time,
so please don't worry on that account. If you really care to know my credentials and it significantly impedes our
burgeoning relationship
, consider it a conversation piece! I love to talk! Actually, i prefer to listen. But it can certainly
help build a foundation to a long-lasting RP! Right? I think?

I'm a super cool guy, by which i mean i'm kind of unflappable and i try really hard to just take it easy.
I make it a point to be easy to get along with and never decide to freak the fuck out when it
comes to roleplaying. I recognize the disconnect between playing and real life. I'm open to
just about anything, though i may as well include what seems to be the BMR Reliable Disclaimer:
Please No Poop. Or Pee. We'll get to some of the particulars later on down the road.​

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

When it comes to the nitty-gritty, i'm a simple dude.
  1. If i can understand what you're driving at, it's okay with me: i won't bust chops over a few misspellings or goofy punctuation. Everyone makes mistakes, sometimes they're in a rush, etc. For instance, you may have noticed i hardly ever capitalize my "i". Just a little quirk, but hopefully you won't mind. That said, if i find myself scratching my head or pulling out old linguistic textbooks, maybe we need to reevaluate what's happening between us.
  2. Quality is of a much vaster importance than quantity. That doesn't mean i want a few words or a two sentence response, but it also means i don't expect you to have to hire an editor to help with a post. I've been RPing for a Hell of a long time, and my days of novel-sized posts are hopefully through. That doesn't mean you won't get back what you put in and it doesn't mean i'm not willing or capable to rock the house when it's appropriate. I appreciate unique style and a vivid imagination and occasionally find enormous posts tend to result in stagnation and reluctance to continue.
  3. As of this moment, i prefer to roleplay only via PM. I know that's probably a pain in the ass, but i cherish my privacy. Of course, that also means doubling up if it comes to an RP featuring groups. I'm always game, and have no problem with that so long as you don't.
  4. Everyone hits that seventh-inning stretch. If you ever find yourself growing bored, impatient, unhappy or otherwise uninterested... Hell, just let me know. I will afford you the same courtesy, i assure you. We can either hash out what might be wrong and find a solution, take a breather and go on hiatus or just call an end to our engagement. Promise!
  5. An extension of the above: roleplaying is a two (or three, or four...) way street. This is as much about you as it is about me, and i want you to enjoy it just as much -if not more than - myself. If you're not having fun, then i'm certainly not!
  6. I will make it a point to try and respond to any and all requests i receive, but i apologize in advance if we can't get something together. Truth is, i prefer to only have a handful of roleplays going at one time. Otherwise, i become super overwhelmed and tend to just... shut down! I don't want that to happen. So, i'll maybe only have three RPs going at a time for the most part, and if i have to decline you have my sincere regret and a promise that should you want it, you'll be first in line when i get an opening!

Alright, so: you've waded through the muck, and you've decided you don't hate me quite yet. Perfect! Let's get down to the good stuff, i guess. The title explains that i'm looking for MxALL. Obviously, that means i'm interested in MxF, MxM, MxFF, MxMF, MxFuta, etc etc, whatever. I'm into every type you might consider. I'm admitting right off the bat for your benefit that all of my experience has been with MxF roleplaying, period. This will be my first time branching out, so should you pursue a contract for an exploration into unfamiliar territory i beg your forbearance.

What the title hasn't explained is that, as of right this moment (unless otherwise stated further down among the plots and concepts) i'm looking primarily for smut. Smutty smut smut. The smuttiest! That won't always be the case, and as you'll learn isn't completely the case right now. But it's certainly at the top of my list o' priorities.

"Are you hard?"
Harlots. Sluts. Tramps. Not intended to be derogatory, i assure you!
Anal, both ways. My number one uhnn kinky thing.
Hot asses. Didja guess that one? Small and tight, round and... well, juicy, i guess. All deadly.
Skinny little things with freckles and smallish chests.
Thicker little things with curvy, but proportionate bodies.
Redheads. Redheads. Redheads. Redheads. Redheads.
Oral. Hot, slobbery, hungry oral of the wildest kind.
Swallowing, facials, cumming on various body parts - it's okay with me! Though... context sensitive, actually!
Groups and gangbangs. Multiple penetration. Spitroasting. Double blowjobs. Etc!
Many more, i have no doubt: just ask!

"Uh, not anymore!"
Non-consensual scenes, violent rape, coercion, similar ilk. Doesn't usually sit right with me.
Non-humans in most circumstances outside of a fantasy setting, and sometimes in them. We'll talk!
Furries, weird monsters, aliens, anything distinctly not humanoid... and if humanoid, not bizarre as Hell!
Male impregnation, transforming, modification, blowing-up, vore.
Scat, watersports, bloodplay, fluids that aren't normally sexy to a vanilla guy like myself.

"So, whatcha got on your mind?"

So, here we are.
If you've made it this far, thanks for stickin' around.
Let's see if we can't find something to play, shall we?

Smutty smut smut where i only pretty much want smut to happen!
Alright. As a kind of smut clause, i'd like to level with you. As far as smut goes, i prefer very little beating around the bush, so to speak. As evidenced by the "turn on" section above, i like my partner(s) ready to go right outta the gate. That doesn't necessarily mean we don't have to experience a little build up or that you can't roll with a character who might at least be somewhat chaste at the onset, but if we can be frank i feel like if it's taking too too long to get to business, why even bother? I know that sounds incredibly crude and boorish and i was desperate for an alternate way i might describe it, but it's what i'm thinking: i'm into smut, and i wanna get down to fucking. Without further ado, smutty plots! Keep in mind, these are all open to further development and are simply basic plots.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ------ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Well, that's all there is to it! My condolences and congratulations for making it this far! I know it hasn't been easy, believe me. Anyway, i look forward to meeting each and every one of you!

RE: You're kind of giving me an erection, if we can be honest with each other. (MxALL)

Technical Virgin (anal oriented, MxF ages negotiable but likely teen+)
Female Student x Male Student
We've been going out for awhile now, and you're a great gal!
Really, we have so much fun together! But so many of our
peers are taking that next step, and you've always been a little
sexually skittish. That's not to say you're some prude: in fact, you're
great with your hands and mouth, but you're just not sure about
finally giving "it" up. It's supposed to be a big deal, isn't it? Well,
some of the girls have been talking about another thing you can
do... and apparently, it still preserves your vaunted virtue!

I'm very interested in this one! =) If you're still seeking a smutty rp with this scenario, please, let me know. Thank you. <3
And bumps for your thread.

RE: You're kind of giving me an erection, if we can be honest with each other. (MxALL)

Your ideas are fantastic! *_* I'd love to rp with you some time.

And just so you know, I also LOVE to play redheads!

• I guess you can call this a shameless bump?

I just wanted to say that I love your icon.
    Because Layton ftw.

flex animous said:
Your ideas are fantastic! *_* I'd love to rp with you some time.

And just so you know, I also LOVE to play redheads!

you are fantastic, and as soon as i'm not so stuffed to the gills with RPs you're first on my list. r-redheads... <33

HeartCatch said:

• I guess you can call this a shameless bump?

I just wanted to say that I love your icon.
    Because Layton ftw.

we aim to please! everyone knows layton leaves no puzzle unsolved.

I'll be looking forward to it. =^_^=

Love bump! <3

Just wanted everyone to know how much I ADORE our role play |D​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom