Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Straight to Smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JinxGrimm

Planetoid
Okay, I'm horny as hell, and stuck at home. I want a sexy roleplay that'll get me all hot and bothered.
I want a roleplay that'll get straight into fucking. We can make a little plot to get our characters there, but I really don't want a long drawn out something. PM me with ideas, do not add me on instant messengers without PMing me first, or I'll just reject the request.
You can even just PM me for a first person roleplay.
Or you can send me a smutty post and I'll reply to it.

I like playing slutty characters, not shy little virgins who'll cry the whole time. I'll gladly play virgins.. but they'll love getting their cherry popped. <3

My kinks that I love:

Biiig cocks.
Lots o' cum.
Dirty talk. The dirtier, the better, the wetter. <3
Degradation.
Rough, hard, dirty sex.
Fisting.
Double, triple penetration or more~

Turn offs:
Scat.
Playing MILFs.
Foot fetishes.
Chatspeak. Yeah, can't take it seriously.
Non-consensual.

I don't share my pictures or do webcams. 8|
This is roleplaying only.
I also do het, yaoi, and yuri.
For het, I don't really play dominatrix's that well without the right muse. Yaoi, don't use 'seme/uke' with me, my character will top or bottom depending on the situation, character their playing with, etc. With Yaoi, I will plot. And Yuri, eh, it takes the right plot.

Plot Idea:

The Family That Fucks Together
Pretty much a mom, a dad, a son, and a daughter in their teens. Outside the home they have a normal life.. but inside the walls of their white picket fence suburban house, no one wears clothes. They all go at it whenever, where ever, and on whichever family member they like. They even have a special sex room down in the basement. Willing to add more family members. And pets.

Might add more.

JinxGrimm said:
Okay, I'm horny as hell, and stuck at home. I want a sexy roleplay that'll get me all hot and bothered.
I want a roleplay that'll get straight into fucking. We can make a little plot to get our characters there, but I really don't want a long drawn out something. PM me with ideas, do not add me on instant messengers without PMing me first, or I'll just reject the request.
You can even just PM me for a first person roleplay.
Or you can send me a smutty post and I'll reply to it.

I like playing slutty characters, not shy little virgins who'll cry the whole time. I'll gladly play virgins.. but they'll love getting their cherry popped. <3

My kinks that I love:

Biiig cocks.
Lots o' cum.
Dirty talk. The dirtier, the better, the wetter. <3
Degradation.
Rough, hard, dirty sex.
Fisting.
Double, triple penetration or more~

Turn offs:
Scat.
Playing MILFs.
Foot fetishes.
Chatspeak. Yeah, can't take it seriously.
Non-consensual.

I don't share my pictures or do webcams. 8|
This is roleplaying only.
I also do het, yaoi, and yuri.
For het, I don't really play dominatrix's that well without the right muse. Yaoi, don't use 'seme/uke' with me, my character will top or bottom depending on the situation, character their playing with, etc. With Yaoi, I will plot. And Yuri, eh, it takes the right plot.

Plot Idea:

The Family That Fucks Together
Pretty much a mom, a dad, a son, and a daughter in their teens. Outside the home they have a normal life.. but inside the walls of their white picket fence suburban house, no one wears clothes. They all go at it whenever, where ever, and on whichever family member they like. They even have a special sex room down in the basement. Willing to add more family members. And pets.

Might add more.

would love to roleplay over messengers with you.
my msn: epikxxhero@live.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom